Nintendo's little sex toy.

snitch

Castle Guard
Sep 25, 2005
actually, I was. (well, of the old games) But I'm not fan of the new ones, they are just whoring out mario and luigi and everything, and not coming out with anything new, I mean, Mario, Metroid, starfox. and with every new game, they grind the legacy of those games into the ground. (except Metroid, like the new metroids.....)

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
yeah, metroid i'nit bad. but all the others are rehashes. I'm surprized they've been able to keep that up for this long.

E

egonboy

I consider these metroids to be bad compared to the origional

snitch

Castle Guard
Sep 25, 2005
yeah, they are't quite as good, but compared to the rest of the marios and starfox's really suck, and the new Metroids aren't bad.....

snitch

Castle Guard
Sep 25, 2005
no, not really, I still prefer xbox and ps2 over gc, and will probably prefer xbox360 and ps3 more the revolution

snitch

Castle Guard
Sep 25, 2005
Who is that, skulking out of the tarmac! It is Snitch, hands clutching a piece of chainlink fence! He howls mightily:

"In the name of malice, I lay waste to all I see until everything has croaked!!!"

what now, bitch?

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
you can get some good ones going. like: "I'm seriously going to hump you until the laws of physics are violated!"

E

egonboy

I think almost everyone has known about it for a long time.

I will of course be getting ps3 cause i'm a hopeless final fantasy fan

E

egonboy

No I plan on starting with one system and getting the others later like I did with this set of consels. And who in the nine hells would be stupid enough to give you the url