Nintendo scales E3 2013 down

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I didn't read this article, but from the IGN one that I read it sounds like instead of watching an hour of Reggie talking about shit, with only a few minutes of good stuff here and there, we will instead just get to focus on the software lineup. Sounds alright to me.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I still enjoy the presentations even if they are corny as shit. The only one I generally hate to watch are the Sony ones because they usually end up being a god damn investors meeting with Jack Tretton talking about sales figures and what not.

This is uber lame regardless and will just cement the opinion that Nintendo has nothing good to show.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Well there's always Nintendo Directs to look forward to!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'll just say if Nintendo shows me actual gameplay from a new Metroid, Zelda, or 3D Mario platformer for Wii U then all will be forgiven.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Nintendo Directs way too much of a success, they don't need a big show. No point in waiting for a single show where they compete when you can do it at your own pace and at smaller venues that are designed specifically for you. Nintendo can pin point exactly what they want at shows at this point. If Microsoft and Sony decided to take this route in the future, E3 will only get worse. All about the games at this point.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i always find expos to be a big jerk off. "hey look at us. we've got this new thing and its gonna be better than the other guys new thing. so we are awesome."