Nintendo 2011 Press Conference Live Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
As we do every year, let's all assemble and watch the E3 press conferences together! Nintendo is bringing up the rear this year and has a whole day to themselves. They're looking to make some noise with their new console and I'm excited!

ReggieLisa.jpg

WHEN? Tuesday, June 7th 2011. 12:00 PM EST; 11:00 AM CST, 10:00 MST, 9:00 AM PST

WHERE CAN I SEE IT? There are an abundance of livestreams/liveblogs online, but if you get the G4 network, I imagine they're broadcasting it as usual. They also stream the thing live on their website at http://e3.nintendo.com/

WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
zeruda.jpg

But seriously, there are two scenarios.

Scenario A:

Every E3 since the Wii came out (barring 2010)

nontendo.gif

Scenario B:

Another 2010 show, AKA THE KING IS BACK ALL HAIL NINTENDO EDITION.

Shiggy.jpg

nintendobingoe32011.jpg

Last edited:

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Yeah it's up to Nintendo to impress me. The other conferences have been pretty meh.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Really looking at Nintendo to steal the show. There hasn't really been anything thus far to really justify a 3DS (Outside of a port of one of the best games of all time.), so they need to show some nice original software for the platform.

Project Cafe is almost guaranteed to steal the show. Just don't give it a dumb ass name Nintendo. Seriously, I still cringe when I think about the "Wii".

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Really looking at Nintendo to steal the show. There hasn't really been anything thus far to really justify a 3DS (Outside of a port of one of the best games of all time.), so they need to show some nice original software for the platform.

Project Cafe is almost guaranteed to steal the show. Just don't give it a dumb ass name Nintendo. Seriously, I still cringe when I think about the "Wii".

I agree
I dont find the 3DS that great (partly thanks to the Vita)
I want Nintendo to show me a reason why to buy the 3DS (Besides a OoT port)

I dont want motion control either, i want a decent controller with great games and maybe decent online support

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
My entire life has been leading up to this conference.

MY BODY IS READY

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I'm going to order a god damned PIZZA PIE

Body.png

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
NINTENDERS.gif

[video=youtube;UDq4URXOPlU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDq4URXOPlU[/video]

Last edited:

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
BEEN AWAKE FOR 25 HOURS.

MY BODY IS READY

TO SLEEP

AFTER THIS CONFERENCE!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/angi1vwUkQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
WELL THE WORLD NEEDS DITCH DIGGERS TOO DANNY!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
RAAAAAAAAAAAT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART

Status
Not open for further replies.