New Gears of War game!?!??!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Check out the chicks face when the dude says "cowardice".

TRANSVESTITE MUCH!?

TalesOfPants

Project DIVA
Mar 23, 2011
That trailer was more interesting than Gears of War 1-3 in their entirety.

Note: That means it was only interesting enough to make me watch it once and consider looking for it when it's $30.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
A lot of the reviews are giving it high scores but I was so disappointed with Gears 3 that I just dont care anymore

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It's time to resurrect da

[video=youtube;mDnlmmeGWSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mDnlmmeGWSI[/video]

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i wasnt gonna pre-oder it but did last week anyway. im not as pysched as i was for gears 3 (which i loved and put A LOT of hours into) but still looking forward to it. but i learned last week that the second part of the AC3 dlc comes out tomorrow too...so ill probably play that first then gears

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I was not impressed with the AC3 DLC; it was pretty dumb.

ya had to really like not just AC overall...but AC3 and connor specifically to like the dlc. which is kind of hard seeing as how a lot of people view connor as an asshole.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Just like all the others, multiplayer is pretty fun...single player is

lawnmower-fail_zpsc84e02a9.gif

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
THE VIDEO REMAINS TRUE!

[video=youtube;mDnlmmeGWSI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mDnlmmeGWSI[/video]

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This game feels like it should've been an arcade game. Like just multiplayer. It's very different from other gears, but it's pretty fuckin fun if you ask me.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I enjoyed it! It lets you have team work be more involved with what you do and such! c: