Movie

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
What movie should they make and why?

They should make a movie about Spawn VS Batman. Because some of the true comic come to life. I know they made spawn and batman. What if these to heros stops this one bad dude from taking over the world. The movie have to start from these two heros fighting agaist one a another. This movie have to massive exposion and brutal hand to hand combat in it. I remember in one of the spawn vs batman comic. In it I saw batman and spawn was fighting it was near the end when spawn said to batman, Lets buried the hatchet my friend. Then batman thew his batboomerang and said Buried this. It was in his head. Something like that should be in that movie too. And later in the flim they come together and stop this guy from taking over the world.

D

Don Francisco

Batman would pwn superman with his batmobile. He'd attach some kryptonite to it or something and superman would be bye bye. Only two people can beat Batman: Yoda and Fatman.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Batman is cool, but he's really just a wussy. Auron just isn't the same as those Marvel heros. You just can't compare them. Superman ownz. I dunno much about Spawn.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
If Batman had enough time to prepare...he could beat God.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Batman could take down any hero or villan with the proper time to prepare.

Because Batman is all about exploiting the weaknesses of others so that he can succeed in stoping them should they threaten innocents.

Read the DC comic story arc called "Tower of Babel".

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I believe the only way to kill Spawn is by chopping off his head, and that wouild be impossible due to his weapons, strength, and special abilities and allies. Oh, he also wears a spiked indestrucable circlet around his neck, so nothing can penetrate it. Of course, Batman is just a human.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Spawn is fueled by necroplasm. find a way to extract it, and he's no more superhuman than a human.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah. but saying even is Batman did find a way to cut out his source, Spawn still has his weapons. He was an Ex FBI agent when he was human, so he's got real sharp eyes and is tough.

D

Don Francisco

Hatiatsu, batman just pwns you. It's all in the batsuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Note: my above post says "All hail the dark one" in tolkien elvish.

The dark one being as close as I could get to dark knight, in reference to Batman.