Movie: V for Vendetta

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I don't feel like typing alot of shit. All you need to know is that this is one of the most kickass movies ever. I mean, at one point, V gets shot about 100 times, then pulls out some knives and kills a dozen people, including one who got a knife thrown through his forehead. Damn.

Awesome.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah that movie rocked the fucking house. Total badassery all round.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I mean, he lifts a guy by his neck a foot off the ground, then snaps his neck and kills him...with one hand. How badass is that? Jesus that movie ruled.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is it vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished, as the once vital voice of the verisimilitude now venerates what they once vilified. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose vis--vis an introduction, and so it is my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So I saw it again yesterday and when the guy was like "we're on the edge of oblivion!" I was like "hell yeah"

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Bought Sin City for 5 bucks.

A movie far superior in the realm of ass beating.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Sure V was a really good movie, but you guys took the 10 minutes of total awesome and tried to strech it over the entire movie. I mean it had its badass moments, but it was definitely in the good movie category. Not the uber badass-oh-my-god-i-didnt-know-you-can-kill-a-man-that-way category. With The Punisher, you know everytime he showed up, ass beating was just around the corner. I thought that's what V was, but later I knew he was gonna choose the moving speech over the knife through a brain 9 out of 10 times.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Man you should be banned just for using the word "pimptacular"

wow

A

Alicia

Thats mean. Sorry I said it. It was flipping Awesome. how about that?