Movie: The Skeleton Key

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
Starring: Kate Hudson
Rated: PG 13

I'm sure you've all heard of it. It's a horror flick, with a twist at the end.

-Caroline, who works at a hospis quits because she can't take her patients dieing all the time. Looking through the newspaper, she finds an ad out in the country, about an hour away, where she would be taking care of a stroke victim with the help of his wife.

When she gets there, she is given a key to open all the doors in the house- a skeleton key. But up in the attic, the key won't open one door that leads into a deeper section. After asking the wife, she gets the explanation that a long time ago it was owned by a rich family and two houseworkers. One night at a party the children went missing so everyone looked for them. Up in the attic, they found the houseworkers teaching the children how to do "hoodoo". The houseworkers were hung within minutes.

It is said to that day if you look in mirrors you can see the houseworkers, and that is why no mirrors are hung in the house, all of them are in the attic.

Caroline stays after hearing this story.-

I enjoyed this movie. The weakness of The Skeleton Key is that is gives pockets of time, about 10 minutes each, where there is no suspense/scariness. Horror movies should never give any time for recovery.
There's a twist at the end that I won't reveal, but it is a movie worth watching.

4.5/5

Good movie, good twists at the end.

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
psychopathic174 said:
Starring: Kate Hudson
Rated: PG 13

I'm sure you've all heard of it. It's a horror flick, with a twist at the end.

lmfao.

to quote john travolta on celebrity jeopardy, "is this a horror flick? because I love horror flicks!"

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
got some whoops in the mids what got some whoops in the mids what

Last edited: