Monstercon 2013

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I'm so excited to say that finally SOUTH CAROLINA is gonna have it's own con that is similar to Dragon*Con!!! I just wanted to post this up here in case any of you might be interested in going or curious about it!
Monstercon 2013

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I'm not a pathetic nerd >.< and oobs, its great! You get great con gear and get to meet some famous people from video games, movies, comics, and so on!

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
SC has several cons, although with big cons in NC and GA it gets a little sucky here sometimes.

I wish I could make it to Monster but with school and work I won't have the time. :(

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
SC has several cons, although with big cons in NC and GA it gets a little sucky here sometimes.

I wish I could make it to Monster but with school and work I won't have the time. :(

There arent many cons that I know of here in Texas

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
The ones you are talking about skye are in Columbia =/ nobody likes that and it was mainly anime con's from what I know. AND YES OF COURSE there is booze.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
also the best thing about cons from what I know is to get drunk and walk around xD

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
well me too, minus the walking part.. I end up almost breakin my foot!

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
What don't you like about the cons? Just that they're either gaming or anime and that's it?

I ask because I'm staff on almost all of them so if there's something that needs fixing...I also know there's TONS of drama because apparently you haven't have a con without it...

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
if im ever in south carolina there is something more important to do than go to some convention. kill myself.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I've always wanted to go to a con of any sort.

I'm just so damned lazy.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Honestly Skye, it's the people. Their are different kinds then let's say Hero's Con or something. I enjoy both gaming and anime conventions equally; I just prefer to have a more mix of people instead of a lot of the one's that are normally at that con. That's just my opinion. I prefer to experience it all, ya know?

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Totally get you on that one. Since there aren't many cons in SC the same people go to all of them. I don't see new faces till I hit NC/GA. >_<

Personally though, Dragoncon pretty much ruined all other cons for me forever. For all its problems (over-crowding, too expensive, booking a room is impossible) I still adore it to pieces.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
Hey!!!!!!!! I agree! But its still so fun! I love conventions and I'd love to see ya there! :p

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
I wish I could. With school in full swing my savings have been drained. However Dragoncon is on like Donkey Kong.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
hmmm, i'm going to do me damnest to be there this year! That or PAX