me3: citadel dlc...

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;OtOckG5tNhc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtOckG5tNhc[/video]

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i could take that to mean multiple things. none of which helps me.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Does a bear shit in the woods? 753 up, 170 down

Phrase employed to sarcastically imply that the answer to the question being posed is indubitably 'yes'.

Q: "Joan, does my crossdressing mean that our marriage is over?"
A: "Does a bear shit in the woods?"

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If you enjoy the characters, it's completely worth it. It's incredibly corny and a love letter to the fans/franchise.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
well on the one hand i thought "of course a bear shits in the woods. so it must be worth playing." but on the other hand i thought that the symbolic imagery of a bear defecating (which had an odd resemblance to massive diarrhea) does not bold well for any association.

personally, im always a fan of the hustle and flow line "is a pig's pussy pork?"

but ive decided to play it for the sheer pleasure of knowing that a purchase i made was swayed by a video of a bear with dysentery.

AND HOLY SHIT THE WHOLE THING IS 4 GB.

i only have two left on my hard drive. i gotta make some moves first before i download this bad boy.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
just started it and i realized how much i missed this game

are the other 2 dlc's worth playing too? i had no interest in them but now im jonesing for more mass effect

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
HONESTLY. Leviathan was kind of fun I guess, the story was dumb though. Omega is pretty fucking terrible, I wouldn't bother with it.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
HONESTLY. Leviathan was kind of fun I guess, the story was dumb though. Omega is pretty fucking terrible, I wouldn't bother with it.

ok. i guess i'll just wait for the inevitable mass effect prequel game.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
the dlc was alllllllllright. gameplay was fairly fun. story was fairly fun (although also fairly unoriginal). i just was hoping for them to incorporate all the characters into the dlc's story and gameplay rather than have the couple they missed show up to get wasted at the end.

and i know this is kind of irrelevant, but did anybody find it strange that the crew of the most badass ship in the alliance would go on shore leave and throw a party when all life in the galaxy is on the brink of destruction?

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
OH and how it's friggin foreshadowed the entire time with, "IT MIGHT BE THE LAST ONE" over and over.. >.>