Marvel

Link182

The Assman
Nov 10, 2003
Hmm...my problem must've been on my end, because everything's working now.

Last edited:

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Eh? Everything is working fine here. I just can't wait to see what else is going to be added to our new "community".

B

belle

bunny.gif

hahahah. my bunny.

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
umm.... dont do that the whole time please :D its really annoying.... but I get logged back in everytime I come back.

Zangora

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
<-wish I had one of these

Yay! Bunny. Bunnies are cute. There's a bunny that mysteriously appears around my city, then disappears again. It's really amusing, 'cause sometimes there's a note later that says, "We have the bunny." The scary part is, it's started in the town where I went to college now, and isn't myself or my friend who's from here and is currently up there still.

But yeah. I'm rambling about bunnies. Good, Zang...:rolleyes:

Hey, Mor? er, Kal...er...'Naur...or something... You know, I never considered how much it might mess people up when I had a bunch of screen names. Now I know. Anyways, is your avatar from a fantasy trilogy that I can't remember the name of with a priest named Damien in it that isn't very priestly and a really really evil dude that can manipulate the Fae like there's no tomorrow? And there are other people too, lots of demons and things. I really wish I could remember the names of the books, but I had to give them back to the person I borrowed them from, unfinished, this summer, otherwise I could just look them up and stop babbling like an idiot. See? Babbling! Always babbling... Coldfire! Maybe? Well it's not Darksword, that's all I know...

Dude! There's a length limit! I wonder if I'll ever reach it! I know you're all hoping to many gods I won't try...

Nemesis

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
This is proof that longer posts doesn't always equal more intelligent. Sorry to sound mean dude and I'm not insulting you, I'm just proving a fact. Anyway I like how the forum kinda has a mini feeling to it. :D

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
My avatar is the cover illustration for the book Black Sun Rising by C. S. Friedman, Part one of the Coldfire Trilogy.

Short answer? Yes.

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
yeah it does feel that way a little...

and yeah dude sorry to say this but you really sound like a little girl when you talk like that...

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Nemesis
This is proof that longer posts doesn't always equal more intelligent. Sorry to sound mean dude and I'm not insulting you, I'm just proving a fact. Anyway I like how the forum kinda has a mini feeling to it. :D

Actually, Zang is a she, from the old old Deku Boards.

Zangora

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
Oh no! I'm a girl!

Well, I guess that proves I have half a brain (only half, mind ye). Coldfire was a really neat trilogy. Will definitely finish it. Just as soon as I finish LotR. And the Death Gate Cycle. And all of DragonLance, 4th and 5th Age. And...:::rambles for another week:::

Nemesis & MasterChief - Don't worry about being insulting, I will be the first to admit that I had a sufficiently lower IQ at the time of my last post (and posted anyways, thereby reinforcing the lack of intelligence).

Which brings me to my next question. And this is highly important. Am I the only girl here? ;) (trying to stay short)

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
maybe she wasn't discussing social skills because the other posts i saw were mainly logic

Zangora

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
Actually, if you want to be technical, your IQ fluctuates with every such test you take, and with time of day, surroundings, alertness, all kinds of things, since it's just some number they glean from how well you solve their puzzles and how long it takes you to do so. You could take the same test 10 times and your IQ would be different every time (hopefully higher every time, but not necessarily...) But that's just my amateur opinion on the matter, really; I'm not an expert on intelligence (not that I believe that was ever raised as a possibility).

And speaking of intelligence - or maybe sanity is more like it - how did this get here? :bunny:

B

belle

No. Your IQ is not supposed to fluctuate.
I still don't think it's an accurate tool of measurement, though.