Marvel versus Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
if Marvel's side was better than maybe but hell, they still havent said if there is spectator mode, that would be the FIRST thing I announce

and plus its released in November.....other games come first

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Phoenix Wright who they said would never work cause they couldn't figure out a proper moveset for him is in.

Any sort of Mega Man character is not.

GOOD LORD.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Let's see...In the October-November range, I can buy:
-RAGE
-Batman: Arkham Asylum
-Battlefield 3
-Skyrim
-Halo: CE Anniversary
-Assassin's Creed: Revelations
-Metal Gear Solid: HD Collection

Or I could "buy" a patch and some DLC to a game I already have...OH WAIT, I CAN'T. They want me to buy the whole damn game again.

FUCK CAPCOM.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
THERE ARE MORE DEVIL MAY CRY CHARACTERS THAN MEGA MAN CHARACTERS.

THERE ARE AS MANY GHOSTS N GOBLINS CHARACTERS AS THERE ARE MEGA MAN CHARACTERS.

THIS IS BACKWARDS CAPCOM DEAR GOD.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
CrapcomLogo_1860.jpg

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Or maybe they could trade IPs for a single title, maybe let Capcom take another crack at a portable zelda like they did with Ages / Seasons, and Nintendo could make a Megaman game.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
My team currently is Ammy, Sentinel, and Hulk. I'm working on Wolverine. Should Wolverine replace Sentinel or Hulk?
inb4 ammy

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Wolverine would probably benefit more from a sentinel assist than a hulk one.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
They have ruined this shit. Ultimate's "balance" changes suck.

SSF4AE made great changes (went a tad overboard with Yun and Fei Long, but they're rectifying it) that made the roster more BALANCED. There are still bad matchups, but everyone was viable for the most part.

This game addresses bitching, not balance. Whatever pro fighter wannabe #545432 bitched the most about, they changed. Not for the better from what I can tell. Capcom must've knew they fucked up by rereleasing this shit, so they decided if they pandered to the whiners they'd guarantee some purchases.

I would've preferred a spectator mode in the old MVC3 as the other characters seem like shit that I've tried.

:michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael: :michael:

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I dont see UMvC3 as THAT bad, of course I havent noticed much changes to the characters I use