Just a note

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I remember how the ZX was run, and I dont want to run Xeforce like that. I don't want to be grammar nazis, and all that kind of stuff. I want it to be more.... free than ZX was. So please guys, if you can - don't be a strict with other members as you were at ZX. This whole site is going to be based off it's community. Let's not run away members.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Not planning to, big guy.

but can we at least ask them not to speak leet speak too much?

It hurts my head.

Just askin'.

Nemesis

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
Lol, reminds of a guy at my forums his name, Gogo. He was a natzi mod. We kicked him out, the forum has been a better place since. :p Even though I screwed everything up and we had to restart.:)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I could make it one, but i'm sure it doesn't matter. Everyone gets the point.

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
I think you guys should be more worried about the weirdos that join the forums... not the people that run it... cause the weird people are real annoying...

B

belle

Originally posted by MasterChief
I think you guys should be more worried about the weirdos that join the forums... not the people that run it... cause the weird people are real annoying...

like you?

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by belle
like you?

actually if I recall..... you were posting that you believed in Santa Clause in a topic about God.... and then you went all out on it and everyone was getting mad at you... what did I do?

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
She isn't always serious. But you annoyed me with all your :D posts. Thank God you stopped that.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
WOW. Way to totally ignore what this post is about. Let's be a little bit more bitchy.

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
ok this is my last post about this :D umm... I did not have 16 posts.... I went to like 50... then stopped for a while cause of school then I made like 20 more posts and then it died...

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
So, um, being a community means reaming each other at the slightest provacation?

Let's be civil, people.