It's Friday

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Correction. I replied to your statement with his question, but then Joe completely skipped to the end. :(

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
CALM DOWN...CALM DOWN...DON'T GET A BIG DICK

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah we got it wrong but you can pretty much mix n' match with these quotes

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Tomorrow is Friday again and I have to go to work for stocktaking! AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Tomorrow is Friday again and I have to go to work for stocktaking! AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I have absolutely zero recollection of making this post. But I was pretty drunk by then so whatever.

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
friday suckkkeddddd.

me and cunt boyfriend split actually glad now.. i see he was a complete dick to me constantly.
then :O everything else kept pissing me off like getting every red light.. then not having enough vodka...
we tricked this kid i filled up the bottle a bit with water haha he drank it didnt even know.. dumb.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Take some nudes and post on here. THAT WILL GET BACK AT HIM and make me happy.

Also it would prolong the life of the guys on this forum. It's for the good of everyone!

PROOF:

1-8.gif

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Actually Mythbusters dispelled the idea that looking at boobs is as good for you as 30 minutes in the gym unfortunately

Or it wasn't mythbusters but some show similar to that.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
To Joe: How about you shut the fuck up so I can see hooters

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
So go look at some hooters, I'm not somehow taking away your ability to do so by saying looking at titties is a suitable replacement for exercise.