Is CrooklynMayo in the house?!?!?!

CrooklynMayo

"It's Crooktastic!!"
Jan 11, 2011
Hello everyone out there in GamerHandles land. The name is Kelvin a.k.a CrooklynMayo. I'm the Community Manager over at http://www.xboxhounds.com and wanted to check out your cool site.

I'm a 34 year old gamer (which means I probably been gaming longer than some of you on here, lol yes I'm old) originally from Brooklyn now living in Boston. Yes I'm a NY YANKEE fan and I get grief all the time for it out here.

Love the site so far. the article on Mass Effect 2 really helped me out this weekend! Think I'm going to stick around!!

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
welcome new friend!

Glad our guides could help you out, credit goes to Logan on those though :p

CrooklynMayo

"It's Crooktastic!!"
Jan 11, 2011
Yea it rocked Glad I read it before going into Omega relay. I would have been pissed lol

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
My mom told me that if I was a boy, I would've been named Brady. :(

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
My mom told me that if I was a boy, I would've been named Brady. :(

My mother wanted to name me Olivia, and my father wanted a boy.

Now I lift things up and put them down.

TD

The Chairman
Sep 28, 2010
This here is Benny From the Bronx. He thinks he can take me down in Def Jam Rapstar, not happening. Besides that beware of his stare, it will get you all killed.

CrooklynMayo

"It's Crooktastic!!"
Jan 11, 2011
This here is Benny From the Bronx. He thinks he can take me down in Def Jam Rapstar, not happening. Besides that beware of his stare, it will get you all killed.

HELL NAW! I'm not from the Bronx. I'm from B-R-O-O-K-L-Y-N!!!!! act like your know!! Watch your back TD!!! LOL!

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Well hello from the great state of South Carolina, Patron state of fried chicken loving inbred conservative Christians that are not in any way judgmental a.k.a. Nicky Haley land!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
What has Travis' new FORUMS DONE?

I tried to make Jay's avatar look less SHIT but it looks like it scales it down ANYWAYS.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Dante could kick Mega Man's pansy ass any day.