Hardest Achievement you ever earned?

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
000847ca2962071f935da25e1022e933.png

Getting married is the easy part.......it's living with her without leaving her in the woods is the hard part!

Last edited:

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
That only leaves 85G for the rest of the achievements. Getting a vasectomy must be serious business.

Cantz

Radical Dreamer
Apr 3, 2011
I'm obsessed with marginally difficult achievements. I've been trying to collect games with difficult achievements just to acquire them all. I'd say one of the more difficult ones to get was "I'm A Golden God" in Super Meat Boy. The game is frustrating and will definitely test your patience.. especially when going for the 100% but far from impossible.. especially the more you play. I got the 100% with fewer the 8900 deaths so it's not too bad in the long run.

Mr. Perfect in MM10 was a little bothersome but I got it in about 3 or 4 hours. It's mostly just memorizing patterns.

I need to 100% several of my RPGs though I imagine the hardest 100% I own at the moment will be DMC4. Getting all of the achievements in Halo 3 was cumbersome (particularly that bastard of an Overkill achievement.. I had an easier time with the Perfection on a Mythic) but it feels good to have the full 1750g.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You want a hard game to get achievements for, it's easily Final Fantasy XI.

Cantz

Radical Dreamer
Apr 3, 2011
I played it on PC when it first came out but doubt I could afford the account to get the achievements.. adds to the difficulty I suppose.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm obsessed with marginally difficult achievements. I've been trying to collect games with difficult achievements just to acquire them all. I'd say one of the more difficult ones to get was "I'm A Golden God" in Super Meat Boy. The game is frustrating and will definitely test your patience.. especially when going for the 100% but far from impossible.. especially the more you play. I got the 100% with fewer the 8900 deaths so it's not too bad in the long run.

Mr. Perfect in MM10 was a little bothersome but I got it in about 3 or 4 hours. It's mostly just memorizing patterns.

I need to 100% several of my RPGs though I imagine the hardest 100% I own at the moment will be DMC4. Getting all of the achievements in Halo 3 was cumbersome (particularly that bastard of an Overkill achievement.. I had an easier time with the Perfection on a Mythic) but it feels good to have the full 1750g.

I always meant to do Mr. Perfect for MM10 but I never did. I was at Wily's Castle with the save I had and I was about 7 bosses in on hard mode, but I never bothered to transfer these to my new xbox.

the sim jason

Chocoholic
Mar 17, 2011
Mine would be Veteran Gear in Gears of War 2... This was before all the mega XP they do now. Back than it was what you earned or double.

wingrc

Deku Sprout
Apr 16, 2011
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena. Basic weapon handling = 10,000 kills and Winner level 3 = 1000 wins. What a grind!