Hacks

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I realize that numerous hacks I have added, you may have missed.  So I'm just going to list the hacks that I have added (as there may be features you have missed).

1. WYSIWYG Message Box
     In order to access this, you must go to your User CP and turn it on under Edit Options.  This allows you to see how your message will appear after you post it, while you type it.  Hence "What you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG).

2. Custom Title
    This allows you to have another title under your regular title.  You can access it under User CP >> Edit Profile.

3.  Username Glow
     Allows you to see the color of the glow around your username.  You can access it under User CP >> Edit Profile.      

4.  Journal
     Obviously it's an online journal.  You can access it from the links at the top.

5.  Shoutbox
     Allows you to post random nothingness in a special place.  You can access this via forumhome.

Of course there are other hacks I have added, but they have nothing to do with you.  If I add any new hacks that deal with you, I will post it here.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
What does the sticky thing mean on this thread?.. I noticed you added a link to the thread with the most recent post in each forums to the forums home.

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
it sticks it to the top ever so often, depends on your settings

Zangora

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by Travis

5.  Shoutbox
     Allows you to post random nothingness in a special place.  You can access this via forumhome.

:::lip curled, absently attempting to shake bit of post off fingers::: Does this mean we can't post random nothingness in here? 'Cause that's half the fun of message boards...

Nemesis

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
Umm on the index page I think you still have the code for background music set to zeldaxtreme instead of xeforce. Cause it's not coming on. :p

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I don't think I've added background music yet.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
wtfhax.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
dood i played CS for like 9 hours yesterday.