Guitar Hero 3

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
aren't you fuckers guitar heroes YET? how many times do you have to bust out your mad rythms to prove it?

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Oh and TTFATF is the most ridiculous song ive ever seen.

I actually practiced some sections on expert and it doesnt seem as mind-blowing as jordan. If i could ever get past the intro i think i could limp my way to beating it.

But yeah, its ridiculous.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
i went to the gamestop next to my apartment and they didnt have any unless you preordered it.then i went to walmart and they were out. and by that time gamestop was closing so i couldn't go to the one down the interstate.

so i had to order it from gamestop.com and i guess i'll get it tuesday.

releasing this on a sunday was a horrible idea.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Yeah, I'm not sure why they did that. If you didn't pre-order it, it was pretty much impossible to get on release.

I actually managed to 5 star all the songs on medium. Stricken and Raining Blood kicked my ass. Medium to hard is a tough transition for me because I suck with the orange button, but I'm working on it.

The songs from the store SUCK, but overall the songs they put in the game are pretty good. Even some of the newer songs from the last few years aren't too bad.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
rock band PLZ

the hos/pos are very WEIRD. it'll take a while for me to get used to THEM. i find my self subconciously hammering on stuff that isn't one. stupid NEVERSOFT.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Speaking of Rock Band...How are they selling it? I pretty much just want the game and the drum set since I have no interest in singing and I already have a guitar/bass. Do you have to buy everything, or are they selling everything individually?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
If you want it this year, you have to buy everything in a bundle.
I don't think individual bundles come out until next year. :<

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
so i just looked up the rock band setlist (45 of 58 songs have been released), and there are several songs that are on both RB and GH3. Seems kinda lame to spend all that money on a game with less songs, a good chunk of which you'll have already played. Are drums and singing gonna be worth it?

Plus the people who have had sneak peeks at both games have said that the guitar tracks on RB are alot less challenging and interesting than the ones in GH3.

Of course if I were still living at home and could dick my money away on whatever I wanted I'd probably get it without thinking twice.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
well i cancelled my order with gamestop because they suck. bought it at best buy.

tiers 1-6: all 5 stars
tiers 7-8: two 5 stars.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
lol. i think im up to 3 5 stars and no 3 stars on the last tier.

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
i have to 4 star raining blood and then i'll be done with 3 stars. i get like 93% in practice, but i cant seem to pass the quick pull offs without using star power in a real run. then again i've only tried once.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I just 91%d it and got 3 stars. Then i 95d it and got 4.

AWFUL.