Games You've Beaten So Far, 2012 Edition!

the sim jason

Chocoholic
Mar 17, 2011
Updated...

Dead Island
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
CSI: Deadly Intent
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Rango
Captain America: Super Soldier
Fallout: New Vegas
Shrek Forever After
Halo: CE Anniversary
Monopoly Streets
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
The Darkness II
Fallout 3 (PC)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Ultimate MK 3
Lego Lord of the Rings
Borderlands 2
Bomberman LIVE
Monopoly

the sim jason

Chocoholic
Mar 17, 2011
Updated...

Dead Island
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters
CSI: Deadly Intent
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy
Rango
Captain America: Super Soldier
Fallout: New Vegas
Shrek Forever After
Halo: CE Anniversary
Monopoly Streets
Transformers: Dark of the Moon
The Darkness II
Fallout 3 (PC)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Ultimate MK 3
Lego Lord of the Rings
Borderlands 2
Bomberman LIVE
Monopoly
Wordament (iOS)

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Journey
  • The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
  • Skyrim
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  • Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star
  • Borderlands 2 (FINALLY)

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
I still haven't beaten a single game. Not even Halo 4. :|

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
how was it? is that or leviathan worth playing?

If I can butt in, I'd like to say that they're both terrible. Leviathan ruins the reapers and Omega was just... boring for the most part.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
how was it? is that or leviathan worth playing?

Logan and Bayli thought that Leviathan ruined the reapers, but I think it helped me understand them better. But that may be because they beat the game BEFORE playing the DLC and I played the DLC BEFORE I beat the game. It was also kind of fun even though the puzzles weren't that challenging. I enjoyed it however.

Omega didn't add to the current story, but if you read the books in between the games (or at least the wiki about the books like I do) it ties it all together. It does some expanding upon the events in that book and how Omega came to be the way it is now. Wasn't the most challenging DLC and I don't know if it's worth the 12 bucks, but if you really like the Mass Effect universe, then I would say go for it.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
yeah. i liked the shadow broker and arrival dlc's...but something about the leviathan turned me off from the trailers. the premise seemed interesting, but to do that as a dlc after the "big finale" is kind of too little too late and an after thought so i passed. then i just passed on omega because i passed on the first one. i do love the mass effect universe, but never did any of the expanded stuff like comics or books...so then i guess no omega for me

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
See that's why I feel like I enjoyed Leviathan more, because I hadn't had the big finale yet. But I agree with you, it's kind of crappy to have these revelating (yeah, I made that word up) DLC's after most of the gamer population has already beat the game. Omega didn't feel that way because it didn't really affect the ending either way (other than getting you some more galactic backup), but I really wish they would give some more DLC expanding on what your choices meant or where everyone might be going from here.