Forums

Nemesis

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
It has come to my attention that we are going to need new forums, since we got rid of all the zelda ones. Some Idea's I have are: Entertainment, and Webmasters.

Entertainment because things such as; movies, books, video games etc. are alwasy coming out and people want to talk about them.

Webmasters because there are a few webmasters who go here and it would be cool to share codes, layout ideas, and other stuff.

Anyway just an idea. Feel free to post some forums that you think Xeforce should get, keeping in mind that it doesn't mean they will happen.

:)

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
I second an Entertainment Forum.

And I think Ultima needs his own forum, or his own shoutbox.;)

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
I never understood the point of that.... but anyways...

I think that there should be a few forums.... webmasters, The Arts, Gaming... thats all there should be :D

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I agree. We just need to think of the one thing people will be interested in. Something that people will see when they're searching for something and become intrigued enough to take a look at our community. We need to find the topic that will make a spark that will set this place ablaze. I know you wanted this to just be a general message board, but we need something different. Even if it is pretty simple.

Maybe a section on current national and international news. I know we didn't discuss news all that often, but we might get some lively conversations if someone brought it up...

MasterChief

Octorok
Nov 10, 2003
well... that would be a third :D but anyways yeah a news Forum/Debate forum would be pretty good... lots of posts in there :D

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
God chief, stop using the :D smilie so much. Yeah, but entertainment=general chat.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've always thought that an argument/debate forum was a good idea.

Ultima9999

lolz mog
Nov 10, 2003
I definately think Ultima needs his own message board.

Of course, I could set it up myself if TARVIS would recreate the admin-(super)moderator lists.

Nemesis

Deku Scrub
Nov 10, 2003
Maybe somewhere to place updates regarding the froum in general.

keeps the members informed on whats going and what features the board has.:)

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
This is the biggest necro post I have ever seen

3 and a half years

I salute you

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
get back to america so you'll have better shit to do than post.

it takes me 20 minutes everytime i log in to read all this SHIT.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I used to have some high scores there but I dont remember what

I think simon says? Maybe something else.