Film industry blacksmith makes functional Master Sword

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Damn that's awesome

[video=youtube;XFKx_lzF6e4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XFKx_lzF6e4[/video]

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wonder how much that would go for if he sold it. The ones I see on ebay and etsy aren't that expensive but obviously not as well done as that one. That one the blade looks too thin to me when they are swinging it around. Looks like the blade would snap off/break really easy.

That said, I wouldn't say no to someone giving it to me.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I also had to laugh at this one:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xogheZdAO18?list=PLUUGFk1wE5OHqeNDwp2q9_ZiPqKlWNc6V" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Taking two people to hold it up so you could drop it.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i love the word choice you have in the title of the thread: "functional" its either functional as a sword...meaning it cuts things...or its functional as a master sword...meaning it can send me back in time.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
sweeet, ever since I saw him make Finn's sword from Adventure Time a while ago, I've been waiting for him to do the master sword.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've watched a bunch of these videos now. Pretty neat stuff, however the Captain America shield came out awful.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I just... it made me tear up watching all of those. Like, FOR REAL THIS GUY IS A BADASS