Dues Ex: Human Revolution

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
I know people have been talking about it in the "bang bang pow pow" thread.....but choke slamming hookers is awesome enough for its own thread....So, lets get chatting....

Anyone checked out the cheevos for this? I can already tell that I'm not gonne get 1000GS on this.

Pacifist 100GS
Complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution without anyone dying by your hand. (Boss fights don't count.)

Now way I'll go through the game without killing anyone. Again....i defer to the tempting ability to choke slam the innocent. (someone ALWAYS mouths off and deserves it!!)

Foxiest of the Hounds 100GS
Complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution without setting off any alarms.

No setting off alarms....ughhh, too much work. Could do it, but won't because I always get careless.

Legend 100GS
Complete Deus Ex: Human Revolution at its hardest setting without ever changing the difficulty.
Hardest difficulty? Meh...sounds like work. Probably could, but I don't think I'll bother with another play through on that.

Deus Ex Machina 50GS
Experience all the different endings that Deus Ex: Human Revolution has to offer.

All endings? That probably means I can't kill people. SUCK IT! THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT SHALL RUN RED IN THE STREETS!!!

There's 350 I will probably never get. I don't mind giving the option for different types of game play; stealth, not killing, etc. But don't ram it down my throat with gianormous GS values.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Gonna get 1000/1000 baybee

Chris, do you even know what that is referencing?

Last edited:

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
Just dropped a $20 on a pre-order at gamestop. Now I'm not a fan of GS, but in this case they were the retailer offering an extra quest in with its pre-order bonuses.

Game Stop Bonuses
Exclusive mission: Tong's Rescue
Multi-shot Grenade Launcher
Remote-Detonated Explosive Device
Automatic Unlocking Device

Amazon/Best Buy/Walmart
TACTICAL ENHANCEMENT PACK
Double-barrel Shotgun
Silenced Sniper Rifle
10,000 extra credits

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I'm going for the Gamestop preorder just because I want to see Tracer Tong.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003

WELL HAYULL, IT'S OBVIOUSLY A REFERENCE TO OBLIVION GRAY FOX'S COWL MAN THE GOD DAMN THIEVES GUILD.

MAYBE A TEAM FORTRESS 2 REFERENCE? HAYULL I RECKON THAT'S ABOUT THE ONLY GAMES THAT EXIST.

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011

WELL HAYULL, IT'S OBVIOUSLY A REFERENCE TO OBLIVION GRAY FOX'S COWL MAN THE GOD DAMN THIEVES GUILD.

MAYBE A TEAM FORTRESS 2 REFERENCE? HAYULL I RECKON THAT'S ABOUT THE ONLY GAMES THAT EXIST.

Fuck you both, I was making a jab at the Hounds.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
FOXHOUND_Logo.png

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
A. I love that movie

B. That is the most amazing advert/movie cover/whatever that I've ever seen

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
In my opinion, you are a very defensive and meek individual. GAH.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
[video=youtube;ONkdlhQavs0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONkdlhQavs0[/video]