dmc4 demo

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
lmfao

ytmnd might have a lot of shity ones, but the few ones like that make the site so great.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
so how's this game? did they fix the save system? is the new guy pretty cool and not a gigantic faggot? not that i'm saying dante is a faggot, i'm just hoping nero isnt.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
im almost done with it and i like it so far. nero is alright, but not as cool/fun to play as as dante imo.

although sicne you only control dante for like 8 levels, you hardly get to utilize all of his abilities.

as for saves, i just started out on human just in case i sucked, and i havent died yet lol.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
well im gonna play it again on all the difficulities, then we'll see.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
gettin s rankings is lame.

im little over half way through son of sparda mode and ive still only died once.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
so has anyone tried out heaven or hell difficulty? OR hell or hell?

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
no but i tried heaven or hell in dmc3

got like halfway through and then i got stuck at that part where you have to jump under/over the spinning blade things

fuck that!

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
is it the same in dmc4? both you and your enemies die in one hit? hell or hell is you die in one hit, but your enemies have full health. but when you beat heaven or hell mode you get some cheat thing that allows you to stay in devil mode pretty much the whole game, making it pretty damn easy.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
nah u get super dante for beating dmd mode. i played heaven or hell, but its boring cause you just shoot and everyone dies.

i heard that in hell or hell you have to have a SSS combo to even hurt the enemies lol.

also, dmd is really hard lol.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
dude peopel are really good.

hardest enemy in hte game in like 20 seconds lol

unreal

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmwEmZdlI80&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmwEmZdlI80&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
im on mission 6 of dmd.

S,A,S,S,A rankings, not having too much trouble.

but now its about to get HARD.

i gotta beat it though!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
gah its like veteran cal of duty. bullshit at every turn!