DEBATE TEIM! Best game ever?

solidfury1

Castle Guard
Jul 1, 2011
Best game for me is tossup between Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Legend of Zelda:OoT, Goldeneye (original N64 version only), and Super Mario 3

rman

The Grapist!!
Mar 8, 2011
I always WANT to like the Elder Scrolls games.....but I just end up finding them a bit boring and wandering around for hours accomplishing nothing.

I did give more thought to my favorite game.....and its become a toss up between Alan Wake (amazing story), Monkey Island (Ron Gilbert, 'nough said), Lunar Silver Star Story, FFIV, and Chrono Trigger.

solidfury1

Castle Guard
Jul 1, 2011
You can't just want it, you MUST need it! j/k, honestly morrowind was the only one i liked... arena sucked ballz, and oblivion just outright pissed me off especially after i paid so much for all the extras and expansions and it didn't make the game any better! I am looking forward to Skyrim though, looks awesome. Morrowind had beginning game choices that affected your entire game, which was my favorite part. I'm hoping that greatness skips a generation cuz oblivion made me cry....

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
The joy of TES/Fallout games is wandering around aimlessly beating the shit out of people!

solidfury1

Castle Guard
Jul 1, 2011
I couldn't get through New Vegas without falling asleep. However, the achievement whore that I am; I just cheated the game and moved past it. Then got the DLC for more achievements.... cheat, rinse, repeat.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I liked the area of NV and the faction system

the main thing I didnt really like was that you couldnt continue after you beat the story