• Soul Calibur II

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Which game do you guys think should take this title? Vote now! I think it goes to Final Fantasy X-2, but then again, I haven't played most of these games.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I have played a grand total of 0 of those games.

D

Don Francisco

I'm ok with the top 3 from GameFAQs: KOTOR, FFX-2, and Wind Waker. I guess those are my top three from each console. Wind Waker is probably my least favorite of the three, but a great game none-the-less. FFX-2 is super addicting and it is a great addition to the Final Fantasy series. Really I don't have any big gripes, the biggest probably is the music and that the magic system isn't as good as it could have been (no Ultima or Flare for Black Mages? Come on!). However, my vote has to go to KOTOR. Originally it was overshadowed by Galaxies, but KOTOR has shown itself to be one of the greatest Star Wars games, if not the greatest Star Wars game, of all time. It is on my list of Top 10 games. I don't know what to say... it's an amazing experience and, as Logan puts it, it is as fun beating the 4th time as the 1st (I would know), something that the Final Fantasy series can't really say.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I've only played KOTOR... sooo. I really want to play FFX-2 all the way through. I've watched stinkoman play windwaker. It looked okay. I heard Jedi Academy sucked, but I don't know really. F-Zero has always sucked in my opinion. Soul Calibur 2 looked pretty sweet. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna buy it, or rent it at least. I vote KOTOR by default.

happytvrk

honestly dishonest
Jan 6, 2004
I voted KotOR, but I've had alot of fun with alot of other games. Wind Waker is not one of them.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Wind Waker, for me. Considering the only other game from that list that I've played is Soul Caliber II, and while good for a fighting game, it's only a fighting game.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I chose Soul Calibur Two. Wind Waker does NOT deserve game of the year.

The only other game I played on that list was Sould Calibur Two. It has tons of thigs you can do besides just plain fighting, it has numerous storylines, and great graphics.

D

Don Francisco

Well, despite most people on GameFAQs having a PS2 (according to an older poll), Wind Waker was voted game of the year.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
5 out of 9 votes for KOTOR. Not bad. It really is a cool game. The story seems a little dumb so far, but the gameplay rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Don Francisco

Dude, how can the story suck? This is what the Jedi are all about! The Sunrider family, the Qel-Dromas (who are actually named in the game), Lord Hoth and his Army of Light, General Charny, Odan-Urr, Ood Bnarr (who actually lived through the following 4,000 years and helped Luke Skywalker), Oss Wilum, Master Thon, Master Vodo, and, of course, your story - the redemption of Revan. All of these great Jedi were from this time period. If you ask me, this era is one of the most interesting in Jedi history.

Kalnaur

Gibdo
Nov 10, 2003
Yoda, you understand more of the game cause you're, well, a Star Wars bitch. No offense meant. You simply enjoy the game more than others because the story holds meaning for you.

Some people hate Star Wars. Not me, but just saying.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I know a whole bizotch load of stuff about star wars. I love star wars. I played the roleplaying game nonstop with mitch back in the day. I even read some of those crappy side books. Star wars is awesome.
I said "the story seems a little dumb so far". I guess it has the potential. I just haven't gotten far yet. I just got out of Dantooine. I've been playing Halo too much to get very far yet.
All I see so far is that I'm going around looking for some super old maps from a bunch of planets. BTW: any suggestions as to what planet to goto first?

Last edited by a moderator: