Is there no thread for this game?!

Gonna leave this here:

3284423i2.png

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I don't like the huge city in this game. I NEVER KNOW WHERE TO GO.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
What are the best upgrades for batman?! I've been upgrading that batsuit to take less damage from gunfire, but I started doing the gliding ones last night. Is there any awesome moves to unlock that do a lot of damage to multiple people?

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
I don't like the huge city in this game. I NEVER KNOW WHERE TO GO.

i'm kinda feelin the same way! but using the map helps a lot. but still! sometimes it'll notify you that you're in the right place, but it'll be below you or something. kinda frustrating but i'm having a lot of fun exploring.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've only been disappointed in Catwoman in challenges. I thought she'd be a nice check to Batman, but her lack of gadgets and especially moves hurt her.

She's AWESOME to blade dodge counter people with, but I really miss the instant weapon breaker takedown.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Just beat the main story by focusing pretty much solely on it (Not really any side missions, only one riddler hostage, etc) and enjoyed it. I liked the whole narrative and thought the ending SEQUENCE was pretty cool. The actual ending (as in the scene directly before the credits) was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too abrupt considering the context.

Out of the 4 boss fights, one was terrible, 2 were ok, and one was great. Definitely a great game that's gonna keep gettin better.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I just beat Freeze and found Nora. How far away am I from beating the game? I'm taking my sweet time.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Steel Mill
Catwoman Segment
Another Segment
Final Segment
Final Catwoman Segment

3 hours or so.

The game doesn't change at all after you beat it really. Still totally free to do everything and you can even pick different skins!

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
just beat it. the game is incredible. story wise i thought AA was structured better. AC they kind of just threw every rogue into the mix and the story was all over the place. but the game is so much fun and addicting. now its time to get all the riddler trophies. i got 100% achievements in AA and i plan to do the same for AC...why? because im a freak thats why.