Assassin's Creed

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
:geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy: :geddy:

OUT OF

:bob: :bob: :bob: :bob: :bob: :bob: :bob: :bob: :bob: :bob:

Awesome game. That's pretty much all I have to say about it. GO GET IT.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
go get it.

if anyone has it!

best buy is too far away.

yeah i might just play it a while down the road.

rock band and mass effect are too close.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
If the twist is what I said earlier, than there is no "twist." You wake up in the lab, they explain to you where you are, etc. and you have to cooperate for them to extract the memory DNA from your badass ancestor(the dude you play as, who looks just like you in the present). I could get more into it, but I'm not. Yeah, it's not a twist. It's out in the open right when the game starts....even though there may be one you know about at the end of the game. In that case, SHUTUP

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah thats the one I was talkin about I didnt know it was right at the start though

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Yeah, I had heard about it and figured it'd be the twist, but apparently not. Oh well. It sounds stupid the way I explain it, but it's actually a pretty awesome plot.

Eternal

Castle Guard
Nov 7, 2007
I'm glad this game is good. I told my friend to get it instead of getting Halo 3 back. I guess I'll be spending a few hours with his 360.

The Infamous Ho

In Wikiapeda we trust
Sep 18, 2007
it is such a fun game the plot is pretty good confusing but good im getting the graphic novel of my friend

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
I don't find the plot to be that confusing. Then again, if you don't talk to Lucy or read their emails then you're left out on a lot of small things. But it isn't that hard to understand. I'm just about done with the game. It seems pretty short, but once you add in traveling around the kingdom, finding flags, saving people, finding all the high points, etc. it's pretty long. A lot of fun. Definitely one of the best games I've played.

lilsnipaboy92

Hardcore Gamer!!!!
Nov 15, 2007
in about 20 mins im going to go get it so when i see wht its like i shall let all use know how i think of it
:):):)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Im lost in it. It's pretty vague about what to do.

The story is dumb so far.

Why would it be so hard for it just to be set in 1191?

Tried to hard.

Story weirdness aside, the game is really pretty and plays really good.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
When you get further into the game and figure out what's really going on you'll understand everything. Until then it does seem like a dumb plot. It's pretty solid though.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I've played games for the majority of my life.

I've never had to juggle games like this.

I might have to put this game on the back burner for a while.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
If you do the bare minimum for each city, meaning you just get all the info. you need to assassinate your target and kill your target, the game goes by really fast. But there's so much to do on the side, which makes it a lot more fun.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I also want to add that I need to go back and play this game, yet im hesitant cause I think the story is so overly complicated/LAME.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
then just play it, kill people, and pretend there is no story.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
while the parallel plot is still lame, the game is seriously awesome.

like really really really good awesome.