Assassin's Creed 4

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
ac5: no I didn't fucking want to jump that way! goddamnit! why did you jump off the ledge? i wanted you to jump up on top of the sign!

you might not think I like assassin's creed games...I do really. Well I've only played up to Brotherhood.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Basically I pick up the phone and call a motherfucker and ask him if he wants a job. Usually these jobs are super high level corporate positions that pay at least 10 times my salary.

I also do stuff like find who the relevant people are for said jobs. We're doing a search for the global CEO of [redacted because it's confidential and I'm not supposed to tell people but it's a big-ass company] soon...earning $10 million. Basic salary, without the trimmings. Yup. That, by the way, is a lot more than 10 times my salary!

It's alright.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Basically
haha-business.jpg

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
Basically I pick up the phone and call a motherfucker and ask him if he wants a job. Usually these jobs are super high level corporate positions that pay at least 10 times my salary.

I also do stuff like find who the relevant people are for said jobs. We're doing a search for the global CEO of [redacted because it's confidential and I'm not supposed to tell people but it's a big-ass company] soon...earning $10 million. Basic salary, without the trimmings. Yup. That, by the way, is a lot more than 10 times my salary!

It's alright.

so basically abstergo (see how i brought the topic back to assassin's creed)

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah except unfortunately Kristen Bell don't work at my company.

Last edited:

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
That he did. That he did.

I kinda want me one of those hidden blades. It's all like shink!

The best counter-kill that Ezio does is that one with the hidden blades where he just stabs the dude really quickly like five or six times. It's rad.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Too bad she married one of the worst people alive.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Dunno who that is!

After looking at wikipedia: lol still dunno!

Shepard.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Because I can't hear the name Shepard without going "Shepard....Wrex." in my head.