The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
bebop is better than trigun
although Vash owns and all and the art is just as good
the story in bebop and the characters overall are just that much better

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I like Bebop. But I'm sick of anime, it is everywhere. I hope it dies down, because it is just out of control.

D

Don Francisco

Anime is all over the place? Who are you?!?! Around where I am (particularly in my school), Anime hasn't yet penetrated past the video game playing/Japanese fanatic weirdos (like me?).
In any case, Bebop is the r0x0rz! I highly recommend Gundam Wing, my first anime, and Outlaw Star. Tenchi is pretty funny.

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
These are the first few animes I started watching:

Tenchi Universe
Dragonball Z
Outlaw Star
Gundam Wing

From Toonami, then from Adult Swim:

Inuyasha
Cowboy Bebop
Yu Yu Hakusho (which was also on Toonami)

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Rurouni Kenshin is pretty cool if you're into the whole samurai/ninja deal.

D

Don Francisco

I've seen all the ones that Hatiatsu and Logan mentioned.
I saw an entire season of DBZ and some episodes of the other seasons. If you ask me it is the opposite of Bebop in that some fights will last numerous episodes while in Bebop many episodes can stand on their own with their own story and conclusion. DBZ seemed too drawn-out and especially with the later seasons it seemed they were just repeating everything all over again with new characters. However maybe you'll like it since I'm one of the few people I know who doesn't like it.
I only saw a few episodes of Inuyasha and Yo Yo Hakashu (I'm not sure if that's spelled correctly) and it didn't really grab me. I don't have much to say about it.
Rurouni Kenshin seems very cool and I'm sure if it weren't for school I would see all the episodes (I saw Gundam, Outlaw Star, and Tenchi back in public school when I had more time and I saw Bebop late on Friday nights).

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
watch every gundam series
wath vampire hunter d
robot carnival
lensman
princss mononoke
blood
lupin the third
castle in the sky
and spirited away
then read every manga you can nonstop
after doing so
take about 10 caffine pills and sing the starspangled banner 3 times in a row while drinking a bottle of IBC rootbeer
after all that shit
tell me how cool it was and say i should have been there

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Whee, I have never seen a single episode of any Anime show. Ever.

jr27430

:)
Nov 10, 2003
I watch some anime Jap cartoons before like Knight Sabers and DBZ on the sat. Like anime cartoons with weird big guns and ninja/samurai sytle. Anyway I'm trying to choose the best anime type movie on DVD. Didn't want to waste all my money on a DVD for a poor crapy anime cartoon. Cowboy bebop the looks really cool. Hope its worth the money.

Akira was also one of animes I watch back I was in High school. I just forget what it was call. But now I remember:D

Last edited:

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
we will take your contribution to the thread in with all pleasure