1000th thread

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

:crayon::george::kfc::corgi::spurrier::tuhtles:
:geddy::food::minimall::donald::roger::bender:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This thread could have been hilarious if someone had snaked one in right before it.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Travis, use your witchcraft to go back in time and do that

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
hey, im ricky bobby telling you if you dont chew big red than FUCK you.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I seem to remember there being some pretty good quotes from that movie, but fuck me I can't remember any

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
shake and bake...

all i can think of at this second in time.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
hey, what better gift to give your kid this christmas than the jackhawk 9000! available at any wal mart store.

thats probably one of the best right there.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Susan, I've never heard you talk like that... Are we about to get it on? Because I'm as hard as a diamond in an ice storm right now.

Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said...”I'm too drunk to taste this chicken."

Here's the deal I'm the best there is. Plain and simple. I wake up in the morning and I piss excellence.

This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me!

There is something I want to get off my chest. It's about that summer, when you went away to community college. I got an offer to do Playgirl Magazine, and I did it. I did a full spread for Playgirl Magazine. I mean spread man, I pulled my butt apart and stuff. I was totally nude. it was weird, I... I mean you probably didn't hear about it because I went under the name of Mike Honcho. But I just wanted you to know that. If you can hear me, if it got into your brain somehow. That I spread my buttcheeks as Mike Honcho.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
hey, remember that time our teacher kicked us out of 10th grade biology for playin with matchbox cars!?

yeah, well who's retarded now!?

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
greatest generation my ass. tom brokaw's a punk!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
ohdear.jpg

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
once my friend it said "Find x "
so he circled it and wrote "there it is"