Superman Vs. Batman

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
black album was ok. sad but true was a cool song but the rest was pretty lame. master of puppets and ride the lightning were pretty cool. st. anger SUCKED.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I never heard St Anger thankfully. But yes Ride the Lightning was great.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Hey imma go read Superman while listening to new Metallica!!11

Natalie

Monkeys killing monkeys
Nov 20, 2007
wasnt justice for all their best? or master of puppets..
=o

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Superman could detect that batman has kryptonite before batman gets close, and laser him to death with his magical eye beams.

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
Superman could detect that batman has kryptonite before batman gets close, and laser him to death with his magical eye beams.

all batman has to do is put the kryptonite in a lead case. FYI i think this argument is stupid. Batman and Superman wouldn't fight each other, and frank miller was an ass for making them do that.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
superman could detect that batman has a lead case, and assume something terrible is inside, and laser him to death with his magical eye beams. then he would rape robin and eat the ninja turtles while forcing splinter to watch.

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
wil-smith-serious-face.jpg

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Let's make this thread interesting...

SUPERMAN AND BATMAN VERSUS....

WAIT FOR IT...

[video=youtube;Lng7iFzSVGI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lng7iFzSVGI[/video]

CaptainAnderson.jpg

I think we know how that'd end!

Andrew

Internet Rage Machine
Feb 7, 2007
Batman and Superman show up on a battlefield against the Hulkster and Captain Anderson. Both teams respect each other showing up were they all four soar over to Bin Laden's house, kill him, and give America the credit.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
And then superman uses his magical eye beams to melt everyone else, and has sex with April O'Neil on the hood of the Millenium Falcon, while forcing Chewie to watch.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Batman and Superman show up on a battlefield against the Hulkster and Captain Anderson. Both teams respect each other showing up were they all four soar over to Bin Laden's house, kill him, and give America the credit.

DID THIS HAPPEN?