Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
This game is funnnnnnnnnnnnn, the lag sucks but in a way its humorous at times as you can see death incoming but nothing you can do about it!

People keep telling me it shouldn't lag when you play with friends, which I think is a load of horseshit, but I'm going to see if I can make it not lag, and after Wii finishes update I'll try against other people, because friend said it just lags the first 10 seconds for him there! It's probably all Logan's fucking fault.

Adventure mode is kinda fun, I don't like when I get stuck with characters I don't like. But it's basically a longer story-driven mode of the Melee version. Oh well, time to test out random people online!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I would buy this if I had a wii

I would play as Snake

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Apparently Snake isn't very good, I don't have him (or anyone) unlocked yet, so I don't know from firsthand experience.

I couldn't find anyone online for like 10 minutes so I just gave up and I'll try again later.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I've seen videos of the computer playing as Snake and he doesn't seem like really that great of a character

but come on

it's solid motherfucking snake

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
bayli took a vid with her phone of the me and travis playing and the lag. the game stops moving for a solid 8 seconds. the game is really fun though.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
If it wasn't so laggy, online would be great!
Just cus of shit Travis says.
Looool.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I finally beat Adventure mode ^-^

When me and Logan played earlier it played fine for a minute or two then became laggy again. I don't think it got as laggy as last night though.

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
Final boss wuz stupid.
Reminded me of Sigma with those fuckin' lazer beam eyes!

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
LandmasterFail_cbqii.gif

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Neither one of them plays with me anymore :(