Stress thread!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Hey guys! I'm super stressed out! YIPPIE! So, last Friday was our 2 year anniversary. We were planning on going to our favourite tea house to eat, and then maybe go out for drinks or something. Yeah, she took forever to get ready, and we were too late to go to the tea house, 'cause they close at eight. Plus she was complaining about what she was wearing the whole time. Plus, and this is really the icing on the Anniversary cake, this was when my driver side window decided to fucking rip itself off the track. So it was a miserable drive home. So that sucked, we ended up going to Boston Pizza and had some good food, but still.

Then on Saturday my wife started having pains in her right ear. We kinda shrugged it off, but on Sunday it started spreading down her jaw, and into her neck, and she was in severe pain by Sunday night. So on Monday I had to leave work and take her up to the hospital around 11:00am, and she got out around 3:00. With a diagnosis we already knew; ear infection. So I left work, again at 3:00 to drive her home, and then went to the pharmacy to pick up her prescription. BOOM! DENIED! Somehow, she was listed on my health plan as having other benefits. So, since I have about 27 dollars on me until pay day, I couldn't afford to get her meds. When I got back to work I talked to our HR person and got my health plan straightened out, but it wouldn't take effect until today. Now, if that wasn't bad enough, the pain my wife is experiencing is so excruciating, that she can't sleep and pretty much moans and howls all night (no, not good moans and howls). So I have gotten maybe four hours sleep in the last two nights.

So here we are today, and I have to leave work yet again to go pick up her prescription and bring it home to her.

Now, I'm not upset with my wife or anything. Shit happens, whatever. But I really hate when shit gets like this because I feel like I'm not taking care of my family properly, and that makes me feel like a giant douche.

Essentially I want to curl into the fetal position in a quiet corner somewhere and cry myself to sleep.

so lets all do the happy dance!
:dance::carlton::carlton::dance:

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You could be like a couple of my friends who live paycheck by paycheck cuz he got laid off and she makes just above minimum wage and today she thinks she might be pregnant.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yeh but u could be a bum while your wife makes $8 an hour

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Hang-in-There-baby-Inspiration_0E75780C.jpg

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Could be? Man, I DO live paycheck to paycheck.

Amen brother.

Don't get so down SAB.

You sound like you are doing everything you can to help your family and I'm sure your wife doesn't hold it against you. Sometimes shit gets hard, but that's the shit that will really bring you two together. I never feel closer to my boyfriend when we are going through some really awful shit. Use the stress to let it bring all of you closer together.

And vent to use any time, it's ALWAYS a good idea to get it out. If you don't, you might end up flipping on your wife or kids unintentionally.

You're doing alright, don't you stress yourself so much.

<3

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
SAB. You're the man! This is pretty evident. Meaning that things will get better and everything will turn out just fine, just as they always do. Just hang in there and take care of your family. They know you're doing all that you can.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
D'awww.... you guys!

Yeah I know it'll all be OK, just needed to ventilate.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
D'awww.... you guys!

Yeah I know it'll all be OK, just needed to ventilate.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I'm so jealous of all those air ducts and stuff! They get to just vent all day long!

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
You barely know the car. You don't know the mileage, you don't know the tire pressure. When was the last time you even checked the washer fluid?!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
You know what, I just want to take my car, and I'm going to bring it some place else.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I wasn't even on and the quote was completed. I has a happy.

:jerry:

[video=youtube;xez2n371MTo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xez2n371MTo[/video]