Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
No one gonna sign a contract without proof of abilities

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Woman-made kitchen sandwiches are only to be provided upon financial security and love being rendered as payment.

It's part of the woman contract.

Are you a girl? Because that's womanly thinking, and I like it.

No one gonna sign a contract without proof of abilities

You sound like Jason now....

He tells me to clean his room in order to prove that I will be a good house wife.

Bastards.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
We have to put up with your naggin and bitchin until one of us dies.

Fair trade

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Plus it's always the guy that dies first cause they do everything and get stressed to death.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
Two things:

Logan's avatar is giving me seizures and,

Stop calling me a homo:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z4uj5NZS7g8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reorth

Deku Scrub
Apr 27, 2011
demotivational-posters-10.jpg

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
We have to put up with your naggin and bitchin until one of us dies.

Fair trade

Well if you would just put the fucking toilet seat back down when you were done, I wouldn't have to nag you!

Is it that goddamned hard?

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
God damn I hate women bitching over women's rights, especially when its like in this case where no one is doing anything against their rights.

If you wear a slut's uniform expect to get treated like one. And then dont be surprised when your ensemble gets you raped because you walked past a loon who was already on edge. Its not the womans fault she was raped, but she sure as hell didnt help.

The officer makes a good point, and having slut walks because of it is retarded.

Do you leave your car/house doors unlocked when you're out? Do you wear the most expensive jewelry you have in seedy places? No, because people will jack that shit. Same common sense should apply to when you wear a shirt where your tits are hanging out, and your ass is peaking out from under your skirt.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
And whats the deal with women asking for you to open the pickle jar!? Am I right!?