Nintendo Revolution Video

Hyruler1

Nov 11, 2003
i kinda figured that, but you still have to wonder, who has that much time on their hands to make a fake nintendo revolution video.....

Hyruler1

Nov 11, 2003
yeah but something like that would cost alot, and, if you were playing a game where you had to walk around in real life to walk around in the game, wouldn't you bump in to stuff and hurt yourself?

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
The system wouldn't know the difference between walking in place or actual distance.

Hyruler1

Nov 11, 2003
thats true, but you know that some people probaly would fall and trip over the system or something else and break their necks and sueing nintendo which wouldn't be too great...

D

Don Francisco

The control would suck for a lot of games. Sure, it'd be great for something like Metroid and maybe even Mario but... what about something like Ikaruga? Or how about a RPG... trying to navigate all those menus through movement. Eww...

Hyruler1

Nov 11, 2003
they would have to add some sort of extra controller port for a normal controller used for certain games still using the visor as the screen

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I don't have anything to add, I'm just showing my new sig.

I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY IKARUGA WITH THAT THING.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You know the Gatorade commercials where the athletes are covered in Gatorade-colored sweat? It's just a parody on that.