New Person

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
Yeah, I guess I'm new here. Still learning a few things, but I think I get the basic jazz of how it all works.

E

egonboy

le gasp welcome dread i hope i didn't invite you to a game you would hate. Have fun.

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
Nah, I think I know how everything works pretty much now. So, the only thing I'm worried about is getting cash.

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
I'm sure I'll have fun, Eggman. Reminds me alot of SK. Man, I miss that game.

E

egonboy

I'm working on bring shining kingdom back but its hard to have 300 dollars appear magically.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
I might consider joining SK, but I'm gonna wait to see if I even have time to keep up on the RP site once classes start.

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
I know, I know. XP And I'd donate, but we're pretty much dirt poor. We're lucky we can keep internet.

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
It's not that hard to stay up with it. I could get on real quick and do what I needed with the little time I had left over at Lunch when I finished eating and wandering around for awhile.

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
I gots college stuff to pay for. today it was either buy all my textbooks, or buy guild wars. I had to roll a will save vs. PC games, but I won. and that's why you carry a d20 around. to make important decisions.

E

egonboy

yup that was the best thing about sk you could play it when ever where ever and still keep up with the guys who played it 24/7

but this will at least tide people over till i get money.

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
Well, I guess I should introduce myself properly or something, just so people get an idea of who I am or something like that. As long as I get my mula.

All right, let's see... I like most rock. There are some bands I completely despise -coughGoodCharlotteandGreenDaycough- and I'm sorry if any of you are Good Charlotte or Green Day fans. I just can't stand them. Some of the bands I listen to:
-KoRn
-Offspring
-Sum 41
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Rammstein
-System of a Down

Not all the bands I listen to, but just an idea. Well, enough on music. I'm a very unique individual, and my mind is like a labyrynth. I'm highly unpredictable, and I'm quite the slacker, though I see I'll have to work on that here if I want to survive. Um... I can't think of much else to say. If there's anything you want to know, just ask, or something.

...Now for my money

Last edited:

Inept

ChuChu
Sep 24, 2005
I preffer the bands:
Barenaked Ladies
Presidents of the united states of america.
the presidents are gonna be playing here at UW on monday, dontcha know!

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
Okay, I'm still new at this, but I just bought some spider food for my spider. Fed them the food, and their hunger is still 0%. I don't think that's supposed to happen.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
low hunger is good, high hunger is bad.

EDIT: whoops, didn't see it was answered already.

Last edited:

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
Oh, I get it now. Man I'm slow. Thanks for telling me, or I probably would've continued buying and feeding them for no reason.

Dread

Deku Scrub
Sep 25, 2005
Yeah, I know who you are, Hat. XP And I'll get my place as high score on snake back even if it takes me all 2 hours I can stand of the game.