New Gears of War game!?!??!

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
some people are guessing a prequel but I lost interest in the series

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i think its a prequel too. the newest book is gonna be a prequel so it makes sense. half of me cant wait because im a humongous gears fan. the other half is like "can one of these series end when they say it will?" next we're gonna be seeing a new mass effect game.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Meh, not really interested. Gears 3 wasn't anything special.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
blasphemy

8HmK0.gif

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Despite the shitastic and WAT ending, the entire Gears plot, namely pre-Emergeance Day, is pretty good, and it only make sense that they'd make games based on it.

But this soon? Let people get the shitty taste out of their mouth from 3.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i loved 3. there really was no other way it could have ended. i read every novel. every comic book. and i was perfectly happy with the ending as opposed to the terrible ending for halo 3 (which by the way i also read every novel and comic for). plus the gears 3 multiplayer was a damn near perfect evolution of the previous 2.

on an unrelated note i just saw they're coming out with a dead space 3. im pumped for that too.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
the new Gears is being developed by the same team that did Bulletstorm

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Meh, I'm sure I'll play this at some point but I'm not jumping for joy and rushing out to preorder.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;vBwB5JBMILA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vBwB5JBMILA#![/video]

Extended teaser with actual gameplay.