Movie: Doom

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
I just watched this last night, I might as well review it.

Summary: In Nevada Desert they find an artifact that transports you to Mars. The government now has a base on Mars, and have discovered human skeletons. They have concluded life originally came from Mars, and they transported to Earth. But why?

They discovered that the humans on Mars had 24 pairs of chromosome. What did the new pair do? Super human, intellect, speed, cells multiply 50 times as fast so any cuts or wounds heal unbelievably fast. So why did they die out?
-

An SOS on the base is sent to Earth, and a team (led by wrestler The Rock) go there. They find scientists turned zombie. Some zombies later on turn into monsters, and one manages to get through the transportation device, risking infection on Earth.

-

Like most zombie movies, the team loses member one by one. We find out the last pair of chromosomes turns evil people into the monsters. If you're a good person (not depending on how you act, it's something in the brain) you get all the super human stuff. The Rock and some other guy fight at the end, and The Rock dies (good thing).

At one point in the movie it turns into first person view, like you're playing halo. It's really awesome. It has great scenes. Good acting. Great effects. Nice story.

9/10

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
remember when that dude got his head bitchslapped off his shoulders?

that fucking ruled.

D

Dave

Yeah, that did rule. And some dude got axe'd right in the face....Or was that one of the monsters? I just remember someone getting their shit ruined with an axe.

D

Dave

Oh yeah. The monster came around the corner with an axe, and he totally denied it, axe goes straight in its head. Awesome.