Marvel versus Capcom 3: The Fate of Two Worlds

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Update: According to the Capcom-Unity blog, players should still expect the DLC tomorrow. We're still waiting for an official statement from Capcom, but it seems US players won't be affected.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Free with CE!

1194915160I9VQDq.jpg

You already paid your $10 for them.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
SO while this may be a "CSB" moment, right now we're talking about the "sentinel" loop breaker in Visual Basic class.I said HYPER SENTINEL FORCE and the teacher just stared at me. Success?

Chris

Sweet Little Lies
Jan 15, 2011
Nah they've probably figured out how to shrink content down to unbelievable sizes to conserve space.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
I've barely played as Shuma but I'm really digging Jill.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
[video=youtube;u5nsU94GFb0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5nsU94GFb0&feature=related[/video]

I just notice your sentinel video has a Duke Nukem stick figure in it. I am proud.

Last edited:

DrazorHellDra

Deku Sprout
Mar 23, 2011
Well, I only rented the game to get my few shots at everyone in the game. I did pretty well, although I don't like for the fact when you want to challenge people online that they randomly pick the person available for you to fight against. So far, I got two teams and I'm very well adept at using them to my style.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I think they went a little overboard with the sentinel health nerf.

If they thought he was too OP, they should've tinkered his damage, not his health. Once you open him up, you just beat his ass raw since he's so big and slow. On the flip side, once he catches you, YA DONE.