Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
i sure hope the falcons win

punch.jpg

sad.gif

yay.gif

238713190400jt4.jpg

Actually, screw this. I'm just gonna post some more pictures and rant to make myself happy.

I hate the Panthers. I despise them and anyone who doesn't hate them. I hate ESPN and any other dumbass sports authority that has contributed to the massive overhyping that has fueled their retard fans to run their mouths for the past 6 months. The Panthers revolve around 4 or so key players that somehow make their entire team better for no obvious reason. Their depth sucks and if any one of these players went down, they're fucked.

- I hate Jake Delhomme. He sucks. Why does everyone want to pencil him in for Super Bowl MVP and the HoF so quick? He's like a shitty version of Brett Favre with massive tunnel vision. Since he got to Carolina, has he done anything except throw to one receiver? Am I really supposed to believe that the addition of Meshawn vaults them to the Super Bowl instantly? It's like people who say the Falcons have no talent at receiver. We have talent, we just don't have a QB that can consistently get them the ball. I don't care if you line up Lynn Swann opposite of Steve Smith and put Jerry Rice in the slot, Delhomme and his lame ass will pick one person and try to force as many passes he can into their little fingers.

- I hate DeAngelo Williams or whatever the fuck his name is. He's done nothing. College doesn't count. He played for Memphis in the damn Conference USA or wtfever. Let's talk about how great he is and ignore the fact that he hasn't done shit in the damn preseason against 2nd/3rd teamers. And that Drew Carter fag, I've never even seen him, but Panthers won't shut the hell up about him. God they suck! I like how Kevin Youngblood did better than him and he barely made our team. If either of these jabroni's tried to get on our team, they'd be met with a firm "cut his ass!"

Player Carries Yards Avg. TD
Jerious Norwood 30 215 7.2 1
DeAngelo Williams 25 72 2.9 0

Receiving -
Player Catches Yards Avg. TD
Kevin Youngblood 11 125 11.4 1
Drew Carter 9 100 11.1 1

So throw this stat around to Panthers and you'll get a "IT'S JUST PRESEASON!!"
But if it were the other way around, you'd get a "THAT BOY'S THE FUTURE! WE'RE GOOD! GUYEH!"

This hype is really lame. The Panthers made it to the Super Bowl and then got raped by injury the next year and sucked. However, the Falcons went to the NFC Championship, and suffer the same injury bug the next year and forgotten this year. So lets see...

Panthers = SB -> Panthers = Massive shit due to injury -> Panthers = NFC Championship -> Panthers = SB CHAMPIONS(?)

Ok, so let's use the same logic talking about a team who acutally vastly improved over the off season.

Falcons = NFC Championship -> Falcons = Massive shit due to injury -> Falcons = LOSS

I think one Sports outlet hears another talk about the Panthers and just make up some bullshit and hop on the bullshit wagon. I read this shitty ass shit somewhere and my mind almost exploded.

Panthers - 11 - 5
Reason: No reason given, they just talked about how julius peppers can probably run a 2.2 40 or something.

Bucs - 8-8
Reason: They're not the panthers.

Falcons - 6-10
Reason: Vick can't throw. I mean it's not like he has one of the best win percentages in the league among active QBs right? He just stands still in the pocket and misses pass after pass after pass.

Saints - 3-13
Reason: They fucking suck. I've seen predictions of 8-8, 7-9, even 10-6. Christ! The Saints are horrendous. Their fans honeslty think they can score 40 points a game. WRONG! You'll score about 10 and give up about 5423. Then John Abraham will stomp Reggie Bush's face in with his cleats.

PANTHERS/BUCS/SAINTS/SEAHAWKS/STEELERS/PATRIOTS/BENGALS
/CHIEFS/RAIDERS/49ERS/CHARGERS/TEXANS/EAGLES/COWBOYS/REDSKINS
/BEARS/PACKERS/VIKINGS/RAVENS/COLTS/CARDINALS HATE EM ALL!

Last edited:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
and i hope derrick brooks eats deshaun foster.

rewjhatenmetm

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
I remember when Delhomme was like

"I'm gonna pass!"

Then John Abraham ran by the Panthers for the 65th time and shouted:

"Gotcha now!"

ca960d72c9ba4ff28d87153f11251fa0ma7.jpg

GUYEH!

D

Dave

Man we're good. Also, Kerney reported he is 100 % better and will start againest TB next week. He also reported that Abraham is feeling a lot better as well. So we're pretty much set for next week. TB got their shit ruined by the Ravens. Safe to say we're going to pummel the Bucs worse than we did the Panthers. Ouch.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Simms was overrated.

Baltimores D was underrated.

We should expect a lot of the same next week on defense, but who knows on offense? Vick has always handed the Panthers their asses, but it's the opposite with the Tampa-2. I think we mixed the play calling up nicely (for us) and I think we can control the line of scrimmage again. I'd love to see Norwood involved coming out of the backfield and catching some passes, rather than waiting on the Vick bootleg to get stuffed or the Warrick Dunn dive up the middle for 1.5 yards.

All that being said, If Abraham and Kerney are even at 90%, I think we should be able to send Tampa home with similar results.

ATL 17-10

D

Dave

Yeah, Ravens' defense is looking real solid again. Atlanta has always struggled with TB, TB has always struggled with Carolina, and Carolina has always struggled with Atlanta. Go figure. TB's offense is obviously pretty weak, so if we put just as much pass rush on Simms as we did on Delhomme he's going to be throwing it away and/or making stupid mistakes. And I know we can shut down their running game. Offense we just need to keep up the blocking for the running game. Carolina's defensive line was suppose to be solid, and we had a fucking field day with them with 252 yards on the ground. I'm sure we can do a lot better with a weaker defensive line in TB. Passing. Vick just needs to play smart like he did againest Carolina and switch it up a lot, keep them guessing. I'd love to see our passing game really step it up. Yeah, we're set.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
Man I like how the Panthers can't even win a game without Steve Smith.

I also like how lame Chris Simms is.

D

Dave

I like how Gruden goes into press confrences and is like, '''What, I'm not pissed at Simms. I just know he can play better. And no, I'm not going to bench the bastard.'' When you really know he just wants to say, ''Yeah, he fucking sucks. I yell at him every chance I get. I know it's hard to believe, but my backup QB is worse than he is, so I'm pretty much fucked. Someone please help me.''

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
week 3 lol

TEN @ MIA - Miami 17-13
CHI @ MIN - Minnesota 14-13
CAR @ TB - Carolina 27-10
WAS @ HOU - Washington 24-14
NYJ @ BUF - Buffalo 17-10
CIN @ PIT - Cincinatti 21-17
GNB @ DET - Detroit 27-18
JAC @ IND - Indy 24-13
BAL @ CLE - Balitmore 23-3
PHI @ SF - Philly 31-17
NYG @ SEA - Seattle 24-21
STL @ ARI - St. Louis 28-17
DEN @ NE - New England 20-14
ATL @ NO - Atlanta 28-13

D

Dave

Well. About time to stomp the shit out of the Saints. I don't give a shit what any of the NFL analyst say about this game, we're beating them down. There isn't going to be anything close about this game, in my opinion. Their defense is too shitty to stop us, and their offense isn't good enough to take us down. Our d-line is just going to crush Brees, and our secondary has been sick the last couple weeks. Yeah, I smell a beat down. Good job on that 2-0 start, Saints. Who did you play again? Yeah, Browns and Packers. Yeah, we took down the Panthers, the team everyone and their brother had winning it all this season, and the defending NFC South champions, the Bucs. And they weren't just wins, they were beat downs. I have Falcons winning by no less than 17.

Edit: Yeah, so we're getting our shit ruined. I didn't think the Falcons would come out and play like a middle school team. We can't run it, we can't pass it, we're not putting pressure on Brees, our secondary isn't covering, we're being idiots, etc. Everything that could go wrong is going wrong. God help us in the second half.

Last edited by a moderator:

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
Yep that was pretty shitty.

Oh well, cant take away our domination of TB and CAR.

Offense needs to be better in the RZ. We honestly got too cocky with our option. Worked for a while against a slow TB defense, but even then it started to fade.

Abraham is critical to the D, but then again so are long, sustained drives. 3 and outs hurts the defense more than injuries. Saints aren't this good, but we aren't this bad.

Team is reminding me more of 2004 than 2005, not really a bad thing considering the travesty that was last year. However, the receivers are gonna have to step it up. Sit down Roddy White.

Here's to coming back and beating the shit out of Leinart and his girly attitude.

Last edited: