I just found my old gameboy color

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
im pumped....i decided im gonna play some of the games again. my choices:

mega man 2, final fantasy legends 3 and LoZ: links awakening DX.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
my wife has a gameboy color still, its the clear purple one. she's got one of the second gen pokemon games, pokemon pinball, a kirby game, and links awakening dx

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i actually found like 30 games too. duck tales was in the game boy

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
Weird. I found mine about a month ago. No idea when I last touched it, but I was playing Zelda: Oracle of Seasons. Pokemon Red and Super Mario Brothers were with it.

d68fb54c_1319347429001.jpg

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
I never had a gameboy color. I had the original one for a while, the brick shaped one, but I think my bitch mother sold it without asking me. She LOVES doing shit like that.

After that I didn't have another gameboy until advanced, but I had one game for it and never beat it because I suck and it was butt.

I loved that game for gameboy with that girl with the balloons. Has to rescue her brother or somefin.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
Mom sold my Atari. Didn't ask. Just sold it.

God knows what else of mine she's sold.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Wasn't that "our" Atari?

Either way, she's a bitch.

Barbs

Biri
Mar 5, 2011
It was MINE! Hello, when it was bought you couldn't even play it! You just appropriated everything I ever had.

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
And then you moved out and didn't take it with you, which made it mine.

Take your shit with you and it doesn't get appropriated.

AND I'm pretty sure mom and dad bought it for you (if daddy didn't buy it for HIMSELF and let you play it), in which case made it theirs upon your moving out and forfeiture and then mine by way of our actions.

Call the science police cause you got schooled in how to steal shit from your big sister.

Step 1. Cut a hole in the box.