Funny Webcomic

E

egonboy

Ah thank you. I've only seen that movie twice. You guys don't seem to be that bad of a sort execpt that you project major hostile vibs toward us it seems.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
yeah, other then our pure hatred toward you and your kind, you should fit in rather well.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
<embed src="http://webpages.charter.net/rcook10/imveryaroused.wav" loop="false" autoplay="false" width="145" height="60"></embed>

E

egonboy

I would enjoy a definition of my kind. I expect it to be new people or something of the like. But I do not understand why you dislike new people. On my forum we premote new people and I tend to rant at my older members when they are unkind to someone simply because they are new.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
something you'll have to learn if you plan on staying here *crosses fingers and hopes you wont*, is that we (or maybe just me) use a lot of sarcasm.

E

egonboy

Oh my I had no idea my simple new mind could not comprehend that fact.

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
<embed src="http://webpages.charter.net/rcook10/King_asskickn.wav" loop="false" autoplay="false" width="145" height="60"></embed>

Bronson

I'll need a badge.
Nov 10, 2003
I decided to randomly click on one of those links, just to see if they were any good. And I get this.

457.png

I officially hate you.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
rpgworldcomic has sucked for about 4 years now.

E

egonboy

I will agree with it sucking but I keep checking in hopes it gets better or even returns

and questionable content pwns

Kuro

Octorok
Sep 28, 2005
The only response that can be made to this thread by me is to listen to Stephen Lynch's D&D again. Thus, I shall.

Wait, correction. 'I want a shirt that says 'SRUT' across the chest.'

Last edited:

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
egonboy said:
I remember back when I was in EN and you and supslo sent me that link. I still read it and recomend it to my friends. I like there recent DnD ripoff.
*Pops in*
SPELL RIGHT DAMMIT
*Slaps j00*
*Pops out*

E

egonboy

The only response that can be made to this thread by me is to listen to Stephen Lynch's D&D again. Thus, I shall.

Where did you find it I've been looking for that song everywhere

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
egonboy said:

Where did you find it I've been looking for that song everywhere
I thought I said to spell right.

Ravengm

Octorok
Sep 25, 2005
egonboy said:
I thought I was disregarding the grammer gustopo
Well, since you TOLD me you deliberately mispelled that, I'll let it slide this time for simple stupidity.