Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I absolutely enjoy this game with every inch of my lil gamer heart! BUT I would really like to enjoy this game with my other friends playing as well! Does anyone know of a place (checked game cavern with a sad noo to the answer ;-; ) that sells GBA connectors for the gamecube and most likely gonna have to get GBA's as well? I REALLY wanna do the multi-player on there! ;n;

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
I'm just really weird about the internet(like if its secretly damaged, random bugs with the wire, etc), but truly will look into it. Now I just gotta find friends that still have a GBA ;) xDD

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
how does bayli not have one? CMON BAYLI PICK IT UP.

if it makes you feel any better, i've bought 2 n64s and like 15 n64 games off ebay in the last year or so and never had a problem with any of it. just make sure guy doesnt have negative reviews or somethin.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
It's true! I may just have to go through that route, but I am one of those people who like to have it right now! xD Buttt I suppose this is different! And idk if she does or not tbh

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I know I had a GBA to GCN adapter back when i played Wind Waker and used it for the Tingle tuner... no idea what ever happened to it though.

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
;^; awhhh see??? WHY IS EVERYTHING GETTING LOST/OLD!! I wanna live in the past with the good video games forever ;n;