Assassin's Creed 4

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
I wasn't really going to make a thread for this game, but I just started playing it on Friday and WOW. Has anybody else given it a shot? Its everything I wanted out of AC3's naval warfare. The game world is fucking intense.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I might DL it from TPB tonight or tomorrow, but I haven't even played AC2 yet.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
you dont need to. its awesome as just a pirate game. very wind waker like in that regard.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I'm tempted to buy it on the Wii U, but is it more focused on the naval aspect than regular stab and slash? I enjoyed AC3 gameplay the most I think, besides the history aspect of it.

Jay

Kept you waiting, huh?
Sep 1, 2010
Assassin's Creed IV is surprisingly good. Like a third person 18th century Far Cry

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I heard the main dude is Welsh, which is neat, because ain't a lot of Welsh people in video games (I am Welsh, mostly)

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
It won best action adventure game. If that means anything.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
what's the over/under on when they'll announce AC5? I say next week.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
ac5: the stabbinest
ac5: when is everyone gonna notice the completely conspicuous white robes
ac5: stabbin' dudes in the face and neck
ac5: ASSASSINS IN SPACE
ac5: sorry there's still no crouch button and you're gonna have to do missions where you follow dudes around
ac5: we couldn't think of a cool time period so this one is set last tuesday

i'm sure they'll be able to come up with some better titles but I'm holding out for number 1

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
AC set in present day Middle East. Plot twist: It was Altair's great-great-great-great grandson that killed Bin Ladin.