Zelda Wii U Shown at E3 2014

• Admin

Zelda Wii U was shown off for the first time today during Nintendo's E3 presentation. Above you can see the trailer for the upcoming, open-world (yes, really!) Zelda. I was surprised to see that they kept the Skyward Sword style of artwork, but it looks amazing nonetheless. What do you think? Arriving in 2015, this looks to be one of the most expansive Zelda yet.

We also have a few site updates for you guys! We've completely redone the poll as to make it random on every page you visit. I think this will make it more fun for our users to vote on different subjects without having to wait a week for the new poll to come out. The counter has also been fixed to actually work. Not a major deal for most, but was something that bugged me when it would keep resetting.

We've added the podcasts section to our website. You can see these on our forums as well, but now we have a central hub for these.

We updated the Nintendo Power section to give it more of a magazine feel. This was quite the workload, but I think the result is very nice. You can also now view the magazines at fullscreen to make them easier to read.

Finally we also changed the layout of the game sections again to better illustrate what sections are available to our users instead of hiding them behind a dropdown menu.

Phew, an exciting time for Nintendo fans! I talked about how the poll is now random, but for this week we are going to run one poll on who you think had the best presentation of E3 2014? Vote now!