Zelda ruined forever

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/TheNextZelda.php

"ZELDA WII 2008...?
Eiji Aonuma and his team has been working on a Zelda title specifically for the Wii quite some time now. The next console Zelda will be based heavily around movements with the Wii's controls and sensors. One of Aonuma's original ideas for Twilight Princess was a first-person based game, which was tossed away. Rumor has it that the next console Zelda will be based entirely on motion sensors and will be a first person game. Even though this is only rumor, it would clearly answer every ones question when Miyamoto said Twilight Princess would be the last Zelda game of its kind..."

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Just like Wind Waker ruined Zelda forever huh
Good lord I hated people who bitched so goddamn much about that, bunch of whiney pussies

Patrick

Quite
Nov 10, 2003
well they had reason to bitch after having seen the other promo vid of link and ganon swordfighting. bitching would have been a minimum if they hadn't shown that shit.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Did you read some of the 'rants' that were up on this site? They were among the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
FOUR YEARS LATER. Skyward Sword was pretty awesome.

Also yeah I admit The Wind Waker was good and I was dumb for bitchin about it. :(

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
lol @ putting Zelda and ruined in the same sentence.

Unless it was something like: Zelda ruined my marriage because I'd rather play Wind Waker than be with my wife.

scrappy

Floormaster
Mar 9, 2011
i just beat mega man II for my gameboy. now im gonna move onto LoZ: link's awakening DX. kind of pumped. have the official strategy guide and everything

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
i just beat mega man II for my gameboy. now im gonna move onto LoZ: link's awakening DX. kind of pumped. have the official strategy guide and everything

Link's Awakening is amazing.

Ocarina of Time
Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Link's Awakening

Lulu

Kupo!
Nov 9, 2011
who are these guys at the top bitchin about? I knew WW was gonna be good even WHEN everyone bitched about it. Come on now. Zelda hasn't let me down let.