You know what sucked

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
You wanna know what sucked? Getting my wisdom teeth out, back in April.

I didn't feel a thing during the op itself cuz I was doped up on morphene or whatever, but the next few days were just BAD. Not recommended.

So what is the worst thing you have ever experienced? Yes, I am lucky enough that the worst thing I have ever experienced was getting my wisdom teeth out.

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I once had a ludicrously bad sunburn. It was right on my shoulders and upper back, and after a few days it stops paining, and started itching. The itching was the worst, imagine a thousand insects crawling all over your skin constantly, it was practically impossible to get to sleep, and no medication/ointment seemed to stop it. It lasted for almost a week.

As far as I can remember, that sunburn was the worst and most sucky thing that happened to me...

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I was pullstarting our pressure washer and the fucker wouldnt start. The handle was wet so when I pulled really hard it slipped and hit the shit out of my chest. So it broke the skin and I had a giganto bruise on there. Hurt like hell. So after I shook that off, I tried to start it again. Just like before it slipped out of my hand it my ass in the same SPOT.

Probably the only time i've had a truly black/blue/green nasty omega bruise.

Myoia

CAT ADVENTURE
Apr 10, 2007
Everyone likes air hockey, right? Those funny-shaped paddles, that delightful plastic puck, and those undeniably enthralling whip-like cracks the puck makes when it slams into the side translates into enjoyment at its highest level. One time, my hand wanted to get in on the action.

A month later and my finger is still black. Christ.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
tarv wins, maybe SAB

but i can sympathise with bayli cuz my 8th grade was godawful too

Bayli

Weeaboo Queen
Oct 15, 2006
:<
I can also understand the sunburn.
When I was like 6 or 7, or something, I got fuckin' sun poisoning. And I got these godforsaken water blisters.
And I had to lay with aloe all of me with a fan blowing over me looolz.
Hurt!

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Also I might have broken my little finger today. I don't think so but maybe.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
If u did u would be cryin and in the hospital.

lolzzz

Mitch

The Big Dog
Sep 13, 2007
I just recently got off of work today, and it was 2 pm, I then proceeded on some of my daily activities, felt tired, played tetris here, then ecided to take a 15 minute nap, around 4:51...... I just woke up, my day is wasted, which, eh, sucks.