Yoshi's Land for Wii U listed by retailer

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
A listing for the unannounced Wii U game, Yoshi's Land, was discovered on the Canadian retailer Future Shop's website on Tuesday. Could one of the games in the supposed "mockup menu" that was discovered after the console launch be real?

The Future Shop listing for Yoshi's Land only has a blank Wii U boxart but it does include the following description.

Join everyone's favourite dinosaur in his first big starring role on Nintendo Wii U - Yoshi's Land. Utilise the power of the Wii U Touchscreen GamePad to enjoy dual-screen fun in this epic adventure with stunning HD graphics and connectivity with the MiiVerse.

Take Yoshi on an epic adventure to remember in Yoshi Land for Nintendo Wii U. Check out Yoshi as you've never seen him before: in glorious high definition. Enjoy dual-screen control thanks to the Wii U Touchscreen GamePad, while you'll also be able to experience full integration with Nintendo's MiiVerse service.

Yoshi's Land Wii U was one of the games listed in the Miiverse debug menu that Nintendo later claimed was a "mockup" after the glitch was fixed.

Nintendo of America President Reggie Fils-Aime previously hinted that the games maker had more games up its sleeve for the Wii U. Titles like The Legend of Zelda and Metroid were natural assumptions but Yoshi's Land could turn out to be a pleasant surprise depending on the approach that is used.

Sawce.

backpain-1292835351.jpg

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
  • Admin
you can get a wii mini here soon. EXCLUSIVE TO CANADA!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah I saw that on joystiq the other day. Pretty lame, and also why exclusive to Canada?

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I loved the first Yoshi's Island
250px-Yisland_box.jpg
Its one of my favorite games of all time