Xeforce Videogame Challenge

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Yeah, the Ninja is FOXHOUND. He was the only member to achieve the rank of Fox, (hence Gray Fox) which is the second highest rank there is. The first highest is Big Boss.

EDIT: Well, Gray Fox is ex-FOXHOUND. He was a member when he was known as Frank Jaeger. There is a 6th member in MGS...Decoy Octopus. I won't spoil his story,

Last edited by a moderator:

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Funny that I've beaten MGS2 a bazillion times (EVERY LAST DOGTAG) but i have no clue what you guys are talking about. I've never played MGS1.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
Getting all dog tags is a bitch. Also, you need to play Twin Snakes.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I would get a gamecube but i feel really guilty after buying my new computer. I already told them that i'm not expecting birthday or christmas presents this year. It's worth it though. Beating the bosses on extreme is the only hard part of mgs2. Once you get stealth camo then everything gets uber easy except bosses.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
I hear on Euro-Extreme (exclusive to Substance, I think), all the bosses can pretty much kill you in one hit. Wow. How many RAYs do you have to fight at the end of that? I fought 5 on Easy mode.

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
I don't remember exactly how many there were, but it seemed like forever. Twenty - thirty I'm guessing. I actually perfected the technique of the rays so much that I never got hit once throughout the whole fight. That's pretty much required anyways. One hit by a ray = 2/3 health gone. I cheated and used the ammo bandana though. The hardest boss (i think) in mgs2 is the jet. One hit and you're dead pretty much. You have to sit in the perfect position to prevent dying, and even then it's just luck that you don't get hit. I spent a good 3.5 hours trying to beat him. The most annoying piece of crap part was when he was choking you (near the end). It seems impossible. I think you should try it at least. I beat it with camo, so most of it was easy.

Joe

Groose
Nov 10, 2003
It says in the story that Arsenal had 25 RAYs, so I'm guessing you fight 25. I also think that Solidus would be really hard. I can't wait to tackle that difficulty...

aaron

Oct 8, 2006
Solidus wasn't that hard for me. It only took me 2-3 tries. It took me like 100 tries to beat the jet.