WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF f

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
disney is buying lucasfilm they are prolly going to make episode five holy cow this is crazy but it could be awesome guys i don't know what to do because this could be the beginning of something awesome or the end of something awesome but i hope it's good because episode seven could be really cool especially if they follow the novels and hooooly cow

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
It happened, and they already confirmed they are making another 3 movies

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
sci-fi-fantasy-star-wars-professor-hubert-skywalker.png

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
But seriously guys, this now makes Leia Organa a Disney Princess.

THE NEXT KINGDOM HEARTS GAME COULD HAVE STAR WARS. I DON'T EVEN LIKE KINGDOM HEARTS BUT THAT SOUNDS COOL.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
Every fanboy is flipping their shit. I am going to remain positive
Disney bought Marvel and they are doing better than ever. If they keep the same relationship; Disney will let Lucasfilms do their own thing and Disney will just help with funding and marketing.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I thought star wars was just OK.

I've never watched EP2 or 3.

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
I don't know how I feel about it yet. Once I see how Disney treats the SW fans I'll make a choice. Once of the reasons SW is as big as it is is because Lucas gave fans free reign.

Tarvis

Yeah, that's right.
Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
I want moar Indiana Jones films. Come on Harrison Ford!

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
I imagine Disney will treat Lucasfilm as they have their other recent acquisitions, Pixar and Marvel. Both companies have done great, and Disney seems to have been pretty hands off other than providing marketing and funding.

Dave

We'll bang, okay?
Oct 7, 2006
This will go one of two ways. Disney will either save the franchise by hiring top-notch writers and directors, or they'll further drive the nail into the coffin of the universe that started with Boba Fett, Darth Vader, and all the awesomeness that was the first three movies, then ended with Jar Jar Binks being the one who essentially brought the Empire into power.

I'm not sure which way I think it'll go. I suppose we'll just have to cross our fingers and hope for the best. I desperately love the first three movies. I tried hard to love the last three, and wouldn't admit to myself for a long time that I was bitterly disappointed with them.

If Disney does get these right, we can kind of all conveniently forget that Episodes 1-3 ever existed. If they get them wrong, it's just another stake in our collective hearts.

Oobs

meh...
Dec 16, 2010
I imagine Disney will treat Lucasfilm as they have their other recent acquisitions, Pixar and Marvel. Both companies have done great, and Disney seems to have been pretty hands off other than providing marketing and funding.

Seems like someone reworded my post

SuperAfroBoy

Vertical Bacon Sandwich
Super Mod
Nov 10, 2003
At first I was like "wat", but then looking back, it seems I did!

morganskye

ChuChu
Nov 18, 2011
Is it weird that I would totally watch a remake of Star Wars with Willy Shatner as Darth Vader?

"LUKE! I am....your...FAther. Come. Together we will....rulethegalaxy...as father. And SON!"

Logan

Administrator
Nov 10, 2003
remember when he beat the shit out of that dinosaur or somethin?

Casey

I'M A GAY SON!
Nov 10, 2003
Is it weird that I would totally watch a remake of Star Wars with Willy Shatner as Darth Vader?

"LUKE! I am....your...FAther. Come. Together we will....rulethegalaxy...as father. And SON!"

LOL! Quite accurate. I heard it in Shatners voice when I read it in my head.

But if Shatner was Vader, who would play the younger him?