Win a Free Copy of Dissidia: Final Fantasy Giveaway Thread

Discussion in 'Events' started by Tarvis, Jul 27, 2009.

1. bullbl01

bullbl01 Deku Scrub

thanks. I'm gonna get to it later on tonight. I got a few more things to take care of before I go home. The life of a college kid is so hectic. I'm totally not ready for this. =p but I'm really excited for it. I read up a lot on genesis on finalfantasy.wikia.com. It's really an awesome website. you should check it out. =]

2. HoT_HiPPiE

HoT_HiPPiE [Insert something cool]

I spent a lot of time on that site after Crisis Core... solely for Genesis. I found out something intriguing about him! But, yeah... you should enjoy Crisis Core, it is rather fun, though I refuse to start a New Game+. That's just me though. So last day, eh? (probably shouldn't wish you any luck, I really want this game!) Good luck to you all anyways!

3. Logan

Logan Administrator

I've been having trouble getting into Crisis Core. I dunno, it just never captured my undivided attention.

This english dissidias is pretty neat, I like reading the menus!!

4. bullbl01

bullbl01 Deku Scrub

yea. just started crisis core. Gotta say, this battle system kinda threw me off... I've been having trouble remembering to switch back to attack mode after I cast magic... but I'll give it time... a few days actually... till dissidia hits. =]

5. ginrai

ginrai Deku Scrub

ooo....gd tat u started crisis core. keep on playing. the reward is the beautiful cut scenes and the not-too-bad story =)

last day to the contest..clock is ticking...*tick tock tick tock*...

6. bullbl01

bullbl01 Deku Scrub

I got past chapter 2 last night in crisis core. I've gotta say, the story is actually mildly intriguing. =] I have got the hang of the battle system too. I've just gotta get better at it. And We've all seen the gameplay videos of dissidia, and some of us have even played it before, but I have another question. I've never played dissidia, I've only seen the videos. For those of you who've played both, I wanna know, is the battle system in crisis core anything like dissidia?

7. Tarvis

Tarvis Yeah, that's right. Administrator

It's the same type of gameplay in the sense that they are both action rpgs, but it's drastically different. Dissidia's is much more dynamic, and is alot more flexible than Crisis Core.

8. ginrai

ginrai Deku Scrub

think of dissidia as battle royale, while crisis core is ur typical rpg. i love playing the game to unlock all the cool secrets like getting the genji weapons and getting to fight minerva * though i did not bother to farm resources juz to defeat her =P *

the crisis core story will only get more and more interesting as u play the game =)

9. Logan

Logan Administrator

I guess I'm the only one who played this and just got bored. I just SPOILARkilled AngealSPOILAR and I've kinda lost INTERESTS.

10. Tarvis

Tarvis Yeah, that's right. Administrator

hey you almost got to the good parts

11. bullbl01

bullbl01 Deku Scrub

I beat the game last night. I cried like a baby!!!! SPOILERI mean, I knew he was gonna die, ENDbut the story line was so... entrancing!!! It really made me fall in love with the characters. And the sequences where zack is fighting the soldiers, It's just so sad... and the part where he SPOILERpassed on the buster sword to cloudENDwas so... epic. I bawled like a baby. It was probably THE MOST phenomenal ending that I've ever seen to a video game. Not graphics wise, but the story, and the music, and the sadness... it was just... I was awestruck.

12. Logan

Logan Administrator

Lol im almost tempted to try and finish it.

13. SynGamer

SynGamer Deku Scrub

Did they ever announce the winner? So far reviews seem to be quite good.

14. HoT_HiPPiE

bullbl01, I almost cried too! That ending is the exact reason I refuse to start the New Game+. That ending was the most heart-wrenching ending I ever seen in a game...

SynGamer, yes they did... it was me! Wooo! As a matter of fact I just got home to find Dissidia rest on my laptop!
    Now if you'll excuse me... eyes gots things to do... :D

15. SynGamer

SynGamer Deku Scrub

Congrats :)

16. HoT_HiPPiE

Danke schon! It's so much fun!

17. Logan

Logan Administrator

I never beat that Crisis Core game. Maybe I'll get drunk one night this summer and try.

18. Bayli

Bayli Weeaboo Queen Senior Member

ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE

I'M TRYING, I'M TRYING!

CONFLICT RESOLVED